New Player LFG/Server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by ThermosSausage, Jul 8, 2020.

1. ThermosSausage New Member

Hello, new player looking for a server and guild for group content and comradeship. I am looking to play either a Healer/Support or Tank, but willing to fill other roles also. Played other MMOs and have raided before but have a wife/kid so later raid times would be preferred. Thanks!
  2. mothelm Active Member

Hello ....Not exactly sure what type of guild you are looking for .....But {Rewind} is a level locking raid progression guild on antonia bayle is always looking for new folks to join us....we are one of the few stable progression guild in game for players not wanting the full on TLE rules and the only one on AB....our raids times and current level locks are ....lvl 90 x2, tuesday 8pm Est... lvl 90 x4 thursday 8:30pm Est......lvl 60 x4 saturday 8pm Est and lvl 90 x4 sunday at 8pm Est...... all time are for beginning of form up for raids and raid leaves hall 30 mins later.....Seems like a big schedule Huh?......well not really we use a DKP system that allows for out of raids point earning so we have no raid attendance requirements ......Other then you can hear our discord Server which is active with both In game stuff and a social community as well ......So if you would like to get more details Please Feel Free to contact any member of {Rewind} and of course yours truly Eixx .....The Often Drunk Guild Leader of Rewind
    Dude likes this.
  3. Tagg Member

Come join Unholy Mercenaries on Skyfire. We’re currently progression raiding lvl 70 content. We currently raid M/Tues 9-11EST. We would be happy to power level a toon to 70 for you as well. Feel free to message me here or reach out to me in game @Alarick or Tagg
  4. jayichi New Member

What classes are you guys looking for? I'm also looking to come back but will be starting from scratch.
  5. Jrox Well-Known Member

New Raid Force is forming in Oulaws on Halls of Fate.

In this new raid force we will be working on many things including clearing current content before the end of the xpack. An added bonus is you will be made competitive vs. all other raid forces by having the opportunity to go back as a team into old content and grab all the goodies, left behind. i.e.: KA Flawless achievement for the 15 fervor buff, Completing the Goblin Skull Earring Quest for the clickable buff, and much more…

Come join a guild where there is already 4 raid forces of experience and a weekend PuR team for casuals. Join the Guild that was first WW to max level, a guild with every amenity you could imagine! Join a team that works together with all styles of players from all over the globe to achieve all of their in game goals!

Hope to see you in the fray. As always you can message me here in these forums or join us in discord @ < https://discord.gg/WAE4ahf >...
  6. Lunazaki New Member