New Player from DCUO!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Nyema, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Nyema New Member

Hello, I am Nyema.. I am a very infamous villain on the forums and in game!
    I am taking my game experience to this game!
    I wanted to know who from DCUO plays this game? I want to make some friends in this game! If anyone, please comment below with your DCUO name, and some tips! thanks
  2. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

Welcome to EQ2! :D

I played DCUO a few times but never for a length of time. Max level I got to was I think 10 out of about a bajillion characters. I think if I knew someone else who played I would have played more. I don't remember my DCUO character names, but I am sure we never crossed paths :p

As for tips for EQ2. Just enjoy the ride. Don't rush anything. The game has more to do in it than most other MMOs and people seem to rush to cap just to mentor ("de-leveling") to go back and do things they missed. If you need help or anything, you can definitely look me up if you get on Everfrost server, my character names are in my sig. Either way, I really hope you enjoy this game. I been with EQ2 for 4 years and its by far the best MMO I have ever played. And I have played a lot.
  3. Saihung423 New Member

I played DCUO on and off for a couple of years. Haven't logged in for quite awhile. Hellfire, I can't even remember my character names....probably...ehh...Saihung....ehhh....Roboto....and ehhh....others.

Enjoy the game, take your time, find a guild, and try as much content as you can. There are so many differences in the older content and the newer content. Try out different classes, because some play just so fundamentally different than others. From rangers to Coercers, from Wardens to Templars. Each class is unique and pretty enjoyable all around.

Ask questions, read the lore, and don't hesitate to get on a table in Qeynos and start dancing for the NPCs. They've never once complained when I do it. Have fun, and enjoy.