New Merged Server Name Poll Results!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

A dozen guildies + Nebulous Newsies + 30 minutes = Level 100 guild.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Mitten Active Member

Yeah sorry, I was thinking of my guild. It's now just myself and my alts. It is however level 100, and I do not want to lose it.
  3. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Assuming you can catch a guide on and running it.
  4. Eradani Well-Known Member

i don't think so but i've never been through any kind of merge.
  5. Ecugia88 Active Member

Good thing i cancelled my accounts just in time for the server merges, NotD and new expansion. We all KNOW its going to be a huge cluster fu--! See ya'll when its all done.
  6. Badhealer Active Member

The mergers seem to happen about every 3 years. Looks like I will be on 'Halls of Fate' and staying there for a bit (until the next merger), feel free to say hi or visit our guild hall (T1/NH - Crimson Rose).. we will leave food and drink out for you.
  7. Rotherian Well-Known Member

I think a better question might be 'How many people will actually care about who is #1 on Maj'dul, Halls of Fate, and Skyfire?'

I'd be surprised if the number of people that actually care about that isn't smaller than the number of people that really don't by several orders of magnitude. If you happen to be in the former category, then more power to you, but you'll be disappointed if you expect those of us in the latter category to get excited about "who's on first". ;)

Back to the thread topic, I'm not going to claim that I liked the options from which we had to choose, but the silver slightly less dark lining around the storm cloud is that the options weren't completely horrid, so the results aren't entirely terrible. o_O
  8. Jaezah New Member

Would have been more awesome if instead of Maj'Dul and Halls of Fate (I'll have toons on both and i hate both names), we could have the servers named after Dragons.

Be a lot more cool to Barakah or Darathar or Venekor or Zarrakon or Wuoshi. Maj'Dul is weak and I hate sinking sands. But no one hates dragons, right?
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Expand upon this. Can you use the friends list to alert when people on another server are logged in/out?
  10. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Not really. I did NN with a total of 9 level 100 guildies and only got from 37 to 62, over the recent Double-Guild-XP period.
  11. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

After the merger, the servers are supposed to be roughly equal in population. Why then would you want to turn around and screw it up by offering people the option to transfer off of AB, but not on?

Also, why would anyone care about people transferring onto AB and "regretting their decision", but not the reverse?

Again, I have to ask the playerbase of this game at large -- why all the empty hate for the Antonia Bayle server?
  12. Nelie Well-Known Member

Yea, I have friends on a few different servers. Just like the tell system, just type in servername.name. If that person logs in, it will tell you in chat that servername.name has logged in. Same with logging out.
    If you have the box checked on the friends list to only show people online only, and that person is on, it should show that servername.name is on.
    Eradani, Wirewhisker and Enoibia like this.
  13. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Interesting. I will give it a try, and thank you Nelie.
  14. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Our new guild leveled from 24 to 100 in 45 days... the last 15 levels or so were this week with the double guild xp. Yes, we ran a lot of toons through newsies, and some of them used the +50% status pots from the marketplace.
  15. Nelie Well-Known Member

I am waiting to see if DB changes the Majdul server names to Majdul (on our list) or if we actually have to do the dirty work.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  16. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Which confirms that a dozen guildies + newsies + 30 minutes doesn't get you to level 100.
    Prissetta likes this.