New Marketplace Items: Terrorbird Hatchling and Nightwatcher’s Cloak

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Sep 5, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

In addition to the items made by Norrath's amazing and friendly crafters (available through trades and the in-game broker), you can purchase an assortment of services, items and features with Station Cash from the EQII in-game Marketplace, to enhance your gameplay experience. Appearance armor, mounts, prestige homes, and server transfer tokens are just some of the items available.
    New items are added to the Marketplace weekly! Take a look at this week’s feathery additions.
    Terrorbird Hatchling
    Watch the video here!
    Recently spotted hanging around the Lion’s Mane Inn, the Terrorbird Hatchlings are now being found all over Norrath! Though much larger than his Qeynos counterpart, Fruity, this cosmetic pet is a bundle of personality with a face only a mother or new owner could love. Give this little guy a name and he’ll follow you on all your adventures. Don’t forget to give him praise or even a scolding if he needs it!
    Nightwatcher’s Cloak
    [IMG]
    As you run across Norrath, you hear a faint sound behind you. Is it your Terrorbird pet? No. The quiet rustle of feathers you hear behind you is actually your new Nightwatcher’s Cloak! Stunning blue feathers have been made into this light addition, perfect for those warm autumn months when a full cloak is just too heavy.
  2. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Ok you sucked me in again hehe This is soo cute! lol opens up a lot of mount matching pets for market ... I want squirrel... ooo and a cloud pet that could have a sunny rainbow and then storm and rain hehe
    Nice you added interaction options like house pets!
    [IMG]

Btw where are my crafting potions?
  3. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

Hmm.. that looks an awful lot like the cloak of dark plumage..

[IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-Teak Guest

I wish the Dark Harbingers and Pegasus Feather Flight Wings had an appearance like this cloak when you are on the ground. Maybe make a new feather flight wing that when settled on the ground takes on this appearance. Or, a way that when on the ground you can choose an option to show cloak instead of the wing mount.
  5. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

Absyntheea@Crushbone wrote:
    It's similar, but it's shorter. I tried them both out on a Ratonga. The Coat of Dark Plumage goes almost all the way to his feet, while the Nightwatcher's Cloak only goes to the top of his tail. Consider the new, "lighter" one for your Spring/Summer/Early Autumn wardrobe and keep the older one for Winter.