New Marketplace Items: Soulscorned Weapons and Animal Plushies

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Oct 3, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

In addition to the items made by Norrath's amazing and friendly crafters (available through trades and the in-game broker), you can purchase an assortment of services, items and features with Station Cash from the EQII in-game Marketplace, to enhance your gameplay experience. Appearance armor, mounts, prestige homes, and server transfer tokens are just some of the items available. New items are added to the Marketplace weekly!
    Soulscorned Claymore
    [IMG]
    Blade of the Soulscorned
    [IMG]
    Whether you prefer your weapon one- or two-handed, we have two options in the Marketplace for you this week! Your enemies will cower in fear at the sight of these weapons that glow green, a sign of their imbued soulscorned magic. The Soulscorned Claymore is a two-handed appearance weapon and the Blade of the Soulscorned is one-handed.
    Animal Plushie Pack
    [IMG]
    What’s more fun than a barrel of monkeys? A bundle of house plushies! Make your house in Norrath a little bit furrier (or slimier) with these additions. This combo pack includes six popular plushies: a Magical Pack Camel, an Arctic Monitor, a Magical Marsh Frog, a Piranha, a Loyal Wolf Pup, and a Badger!
  2. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Dexella wrote:
    Call me crazy, but I don't remember the piranha being available before. Is it new, and can you get it outside of the bundle? (not in-game to check at the moment)
  3. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

The Piranha is available outside of the bundle.
    Also, there seems to be a stowaway in the pack, so there are seven plushies in the bundle, not six!
  4. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Dexella wrote:
    Oh now you're just being mysterious and making my lazy self login!
    edit: for the curious, the stowaway is the yellow drake, and the bundle cost is 500SC (300SC savings over individual pricing, assuming the drake stays in)
  5. ARCHIVED-Ahma Guest

Drake stays in!
  6. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Ahma wrote:
  7. ARCHIVED-RodHammer Guest

Why is it that SC items like these are not usable in player made dungeons? I might spend a few points on stuff if it was.
  8. ARCHIVED-TheGeneral Guest

I'm still waiting to see Camels and Elephants become mounts.
  9. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

/tap tap where are my crafting potions?
    [IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-SisterTheresa Guest

Love the idea that you are bringing in more 2H SC weapons ... but would you guys look into making one not evil looking? Have a character that RPly uses 2H claymore and what you have now wouldn't fit the goodness of him.