New Marketplace Items: Nightmare Flight Wings, Pegasus Feather Flight Wings and more!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Piestro, Jan 10, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

Arzym@Antonia Bayle wrote:
  2. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Absyntheea@Crushbone wrote:
    Ouch... I didn't even notice that. Just looked and there's red marble on there.. that's pretty annoying, they should've been rolled out over time to the Gorowyn city festival. At least EQ1 gets to buy a good bit of their building blocks from in-game merchants with in-game money.
  3. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

Absyntheea@Crushbone wrote:
    There's an angry 12 page thread in the Homeshow section about the last building block sets appearing on the marketplace so it's no suprise these weren't really announced here. They weren't even included in the link at the bottom of the post. I think my decorating days are done (and with it all those deeds I was buying).
  4. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Boo to more building blocks on the market. ESPECIALLY the ones that are Gorowyn city festival red & Halas festival ice.
    I hope the crafter made ones are coming soon and hope they are worth the wait considering how many people have been made angry by the ones on the market.
  5. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Well, the only thing I bought is my bat wings, so poo on the doodyhead building blocks. I WON'T be buying them.
  6. ARCHIVED-PsiaMeese Guest

Awwww, I don't see the video some of us modeled for?
  7. ARCHIVED-digitalbandit Guest

The nightmare wings on a gnome look a bit lopsided. They lean to the left a bit.
  8. ARCHIVED-Bremethor Uthorzant Guest

Good to see some folks have noticed the sneaky ploy of getting more building blocks onto the Station cash. As SOE probably knows most of the carpenter/decorating communities aren't going to touch the darn things. I know i am not and i just want to ask for those of you who care to follow suite and avoid those blocks. I may not be everyones voice on the matter and most people might look at me as being a whiner but i just thought that i would put my two cents in on the matter of building blocks. I can say without question i am upset with SOE's blatant lack of acknowledgement on the forums based on the matter of these blocks. Granted Domino did say something about it but until you get building blocks in game i will not be touching this stuff through Station Cash its a slap to the face and its stinging even harder this time than it did the first.
  9. ARCHIVED-Karrane1 Guest

My high elf female runs pretty funny also with her white wings. 8(...

Building blocks are just sad.
  10. ARCHIVED-Nightghaunt Guest

Alanducar@Everfrost wrote:
    Oh yeah, they just continue to pi$$ off the very people the would be the target customer for said products. Quite stupid if you ask me. But hey, its SOE.
    And yeah, the decorators are continuing to boycott these. Theres a couple of threads on it. I know I ain't buying 'em.
  11. ARCHIVED-Night_Star Guest

I gotta say, from the start, I'm loving the wings!! I was never a fan of all the "horse style" mounts that we've been getting. Now if only we could get a pair of fiery wings...
    Then I could complete my character!
  12. ARCHIVED-Elomort Guest

Senya wrote:
    I hadn't noticed them saying it int he release, but sure enough when I checked...
    They have bitten our hand again.

Bhael@Oasis wrote:
    I was boycotting just the blocks but now have stepped up my boycott.
    No more purchases on SC store and my sub for EQ2 and DCUO cancelled.

Make a craftable version and you get my business back SOE, until then, you just lost my cash.
  13. ARCHIVED-Eleraine Guest

While I understand the excitement from those patiently waiting for wings that can fly I do want to ask, where do what are now essentially Angels and Devils fit in the lore of EQ2?
    Why couldn't the building blocks have appeared in the next Halas and Gorowyn festivals? Is this the new trend? In a couple of months time will we see Kelethin and Nerian?
    To me, EverQuest is becoming EverCash.

eta: I accidently a word
  14. ARCHIVED-AVPAYR69 Guest

What about wings from Fortune League and other LoN wings? We will be able to fly with them or hide fly mount like fairies?
  15. ARCHIVED-Suprchik407 Guest

AVPAYR69 wrote:
    I dont want them to convert those pre-existing wings unless it means there are choices enabled on them to make into appearance or mount at will.
    The flyable wings disappear in dungeons and make fae characters run grounded , both things detrimental to my appearance.
    If they make those wings fly-enabled, it means they are no longer an appearance but now a mount item. So those who own them or want them need to have a "examine--> convert" option placed. kinda like freeblood inner demon, when off, wings are appearance in dungeons ect, when on, you can fly.
  16. ARCHIVED-katalmach Guest

This is so unfair! So fae and arasai - the races with actual wings - can fly, but only as tiny, glaringly bright balls of glitter than constantly shoots particle effects at my screen, giving me a migraine, covering up all other particle effects that I might actually WANT to show and randomly unchecking my HIDE_ILLUSIONS settings...
    ...but anybody who buys wings of the marketplace can fly beautifully, looking just like their player intended and wants.
    It actually upsets me everytime I fly ony my fae/arasai. The particle effects are so bright and annoying that I must constantly scroll my camera out as far as possible, and angle it so that the particles don't fly right into my face. The actual flying is wonderful and amazing, so it really makes me sad that I can't just fly using my own wings. The SC wings are nice. I have nothing against them, I might use some on my non-winged characters - but could you PLEASE let fae/arasai fly with their own wings, WITHOUT glitter?
  17. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

Zannah@Splitpaw wrote:
    Maybe it will show up on station cash. That seems to be the trend these days. Here, buy your "fly as a full size non-sparkly fae"...only 19.99 SC!
    EQ2 is becoming Wow/Aion/Free Realms mish mash of an identity crisis.
  18. ARCHIVED-Arbreth Guest

I am disappointed that they put more overpriced non-fancy tiles and building blocks on the marketplace before giving the recipes to the carpenters. Still not buying them, did not even know they were there as I wont even look at them!
  19. ARCHIVED-TheGeneral Guest

OMG, /wrist. Thiese forums are becoming so EMO it's starting to sicken me to even read them. This is a thread about wings. Can we get a mod to remove all the off topic posts please? This whinefest is really getting old.

Yes, the wings look really awesome, great job!
    Yes Fae, would like to be able to fly with their own wing. Point made.
    What do flipping SC building blocks have ANYTHING to do with this thread?
    Can I complain about broken raid mechanics in this thread too? Maybe beastlords? Topics mean nothing!! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
  20. ARCHIVED-Arbreth Guest

General, the topic of the thread is: New Marketplace Items: Nightmare Flight Wings, Pegasus Feather Flight Wings and more!
    The buildling blocks are new on the marketplace and fall under the MORE part.