New Marketplace Items: Nightmare Flight Wings, Pegasus Feather Flight Wings and more!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Piestro, Jan 10, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-xsikal Guest

The wings are very cool, but you get my eternal <3 for the vampire mage petamorph wand. <3 <3 <3 (Sure wish freebloods looked more like those models!)
  2. ARCHIVED-Anastasie Guest

Can we please get the dress from the vampire mage petamorph wand added to game???We have asked for a new dress model in game for ages and now this really stunning dress is on an illusion.
  3. ARCHIVED-Tempted Guest

bought 6 pair for diffrent accts but ive noticed they make you run funny and change ur overall standing apperance. I hate the way i run now I look bo legged
  4. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

What race and gender? I did some anim run fixes last week that may not be in yet.
  5. ARCHIVED-Tempted Guest

ttobey wrote:
    woof elf female

I tried to cover it up and use SoL wings to replace so can run as normal but didnt work lol. I love the wings I just hate the running and stance. I swapped back to mount after buying 6 pair lol =/. I really hope wood elf female was one of the fixes!
  6. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

I think I got that one fixed. You'll run like you used to when ever it gets patched.
  7. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

ttobey wrote:
    ETA on that fix being pushed?
  8. ARCHIVED-Tempted Guest

ttobey wrote:
    woot i love you
  9. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

Meridia@Crushbone wrote:
    not yet, still figuring best way to do a few things
  10. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

ttobey wrote:
    All good.
    Here's hoping that the upper end likes the idea we tossed at you too.
  11. ARCHIVED-Elomort Guest

As soon as my Rat gets home it will be a case of "Fly my pretty!" The big descision will be which of Cloudrat's two wonderful options do I give them.... Bat Rat or Angel Mouse.

[IMG]
    Best. SC item. Ever.
  12. ARCHIVED-covic Guest

The fix should get to you in a couple weeks, I am hoping. We run art pushes a lot more then we use. We dont have the 3 month wait cycles anymore for art. They are still not instant but our build code guys have been doing a great job of getting fixed assets out to players faster.
    Dave
  13. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

covic wrote:
    And that might mean it might even be sooner depending on how much you need to push. ^.^
    Good to hear though. I keep feeding ttobey other oddities I've been noticing with them and trying to determine if they're on my end or not. If they're important enough he can push them to you guys.
  14. ARCHIVED-Atropos Guest

Do the wings stay on during combat? I'd pay the 20 just to eliminate the hitching caused by re-mounting after each kill.
  15. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

Atropos wrote:
    If you have mounts hidden in combat, they disappear.
  16. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Just a thought... Next time you patch the SC items at the same time you turn them on on the marketplace, could you please DELAY the turning on at least on EU servers? We currently can buy a whole ton of unexisting things. The wings are not in yet here on Storms, but the red and ice tiles are in... with no graphics. Could it be possible to fix the dungeon spawners on Storms too? Currently the WHOLE set of "objets effets" are said to spawn an "Amygdalan (guardian)" instead of tier upp, tier down, vigor and such :/
  17. ARCHIVED-Lodrelhai Guest

Absolutely fantastic! Now just a few requests:
    1) A variation of them obtainable in-game.
    2) Black feathered wings.
    3) Wings patterned after real birds
    4) Wings with either a Prismatic effect (unless you're saving bat-wings with that effect for a mob drop off Kerafyrm?) or the moving rainbow of the Truffle Snuffler in LFay (that effect is awesome and really needs to show up on other stuff in game).
  18. ARCHIVED-TwistedFaith Guest

YAY THE ENDLESS CONVEYOR BELT OF MARKETPLACE ITEMS CONTINUES WITH OF COURSE NO NEW ACTUAL CONTENT!
    This is what this game is becoming just a endless series of dress up barbie style updates. Where's the damm actual content! Ohh and please don't reply with 'but the marketplace people are totally seperate from the EQ2 dev team BS'
  19. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

Lodrelhai wrote:
    All of that! ^

Oh and yay for the wings. but boo... BOOO! to putting more of those building block sets on the marketplace. After the uproar over the other sets. I'm surprised you would do that so soon, without putting any as craftable in game I thought Domino said the crafters were going to get some recipies for those..?
  20. ARCHIVED-TwistedFaith Guest

Tempted wrote:
    LOL and this is the reason why the game is dying a death. You can't blame SOE, when you can simply make a item and throw it up on marketplace and people like you spend more on it than six month's worth of gold subscription they really have no need to make actual content anymore.
    I wouldn't mind the endless series of marketplace items if they were also available via questlines of faction grinds but as it stands now the only content that seems to be released weekly is marketplace stuff. The actual gameplay element of EQ2 seems to have been left behind when people like you play dress up barbie online.