New Marketplace Items: Nightmare Flight Wings, Pegasus Feather Flight Wings and more!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Piestro, Jan 10, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Piestro Guest

[IMG]

Nightmare Flight Wings

[IMG]

Pegasus Feather Flight Wings

[IMG]

Have you ever wanted to fly? Guess what? Now you can! Nightmare Flight Wings and Pegasus Feather Flight Wings will allow your character to fly just like a flying mount!
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

OH MY GOD BAT WINGS
    /runs into wall, bounces off, runs off to computer
  3. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Hey! Were is the film we shot?

Those wings are 1/pretty 2/ pretty awesome to fly with. I don't like flying mounts but those are truly nice.
  4. ARCHIVED-thewarriorpoet Guest

real wings?!
    squee ekk gak *sigh* must....have....now.....
    OMGOMGOMG *deep breath*
    Best SC item evah!
  5. ARCHIVED-soulsercher Guest

okay, I really like them... but

1) buying them? not for that price...
    2) LORE? oh wait. nvm, it's SC ._.
    3) hello, could we get stuff like this in LONG ARDUOUS QUESTLINES? PLEASE?
  6. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

So this means you'll finally hide flying/leaping/gliding mounts all the time if we have the option checked now, right? Or is it only okay if ya'll release a superman cape next? :p
  7. ARCHIVED-digitalbandit Guest

Cyliena wrote:
    I love you, Cy. :D
  8. ARCHIVED-mjmartin Guest

Can you compromise and make the appearance only wings from LoN, SC and Shard of Love be able to be used as appearance mounts? I know better than to ask for the older wings to be updated, but I'm hoping, especially since it took me almost 2 years to get the Shard of Love wings for my inquis (not to mention how insanely rare the LoN ones are ).
    I would be willing to pay 10 bucks for an adornment that would allow my insanely rare wings to be useable with this new feature. Not 20 though.
  9. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Oh boy oh boy must get more sc lol wings wing wings angelmouses and batrats everywhere yay!
    Need to make into wall hangings as house item? Thank you thank you thank you.
  10. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

SUPER COOL! (A bit more than I want to spend though.. so I'll wait till they go on sale..) I also second the hope that the other appearance wings are eventually useable as appearance flying wings! if I ever get valorious wings. I woud love to be able to fly with them! A questline for wings.. that would be the coolest though!
  11. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

I was bad, I got a set soon as I read about them on Facebook.
    I love them, but omg, BUTTCAM!
    But having a view of my female Woodelf Beastlord's butt is FAR BETTER than the pegasus buttcam. Oy. So felt like an equine proctologist or ob-gyn. I'm convinced the pegasus are female. /sage nod
    If I'd ask anything to be changed, it'd be somehow to have the angle adjusted juuuust a little bit up but other than that, I really like them.
    Thank you!
  12. ARCHIVED-Nrgy Guest

Stop ... just please stop giving people what they want, that's no way to run a business. The next thing you know, people will actually start to become happy around here, then all will be lost.
  13. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

Streppoch@Guk wrote:
    Strep. I love you. Lol.
    Thanks for the morning visual to make me giggle.
  14. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

Cyliena wrote:
    You realise you still see these(and they're a flying mount :p) when mounts are hidden?
    So.. probably not.
  15. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

Cloudrat wrote:
    Where's the halo from?
    Using tiara of thorn atm.[IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

Nrgy wrote:
    I know, right?
  17. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Felshades wrote:
    Halos come from LoN cloaks...
    [IMG]
  18. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Felshades wrote:
    That's pretty nearly what happened. Except I was actually at my computer. Or else I couldn't have typed that.
    And now I owe ttobey a shrine in one of my houses.
  19. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

Ooh. More LoN i have to be lucky as crab to get.
    The valorous circlet didn't quite do it, nor did any of the dark elf hair adornments.
    Wish the tiara either didn't glow, or glowed gold to match the dress. It'll work for now though.
    The circlets on marketplace, the daisies and stuff...sit too low on the forehead and the firiona tiara replica has stones of the wrong color.
    She's using the staff from the world event as well. Glorious Scepter of Fyr.
    http://eq2.zam.com/db/item.html?eq2...282921bb9045a2e
    [IMG]
    Its a peacock on a golden staff. Golden glow around the top.
  20. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

Streppoch@Guk wrote:
    Lol.
    I know you've been wanting bat wings for quite some time. <giggle>