New Marketplace Items: Lush Plants Bundle

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Today is officially the first day of Spring and nothing says Spring like lush house plants! Bring fresh life to your homes with the Lush Plants Bundle, available now in the Marketplace! The bundle includes the following lush varities: Lush Variegated Bush, Lush Cultivated Bush, Lush Flowering Bush, Lush Hanging Vine, Lush Leafy Philodendron, and Lush Marsh Grass, which are also available to purchase a la carte.

Lush Plants Bundle
    [IMG]

When you’re visiting the Marketplace, make sure you also visit the Sale Category for deals on additional items for your house and other great finds!
  2. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Nice bunch and available reasonably priced singly as well:) Sure will be great when I am decorating to be able to grab an extra few plants when I use up my tokens:) Now once again lol crafting progress potions would have sold like hotcakes with all the rootbeers being made now.:)
    [IMG]
    ShyMidnight likes this.
  3. ShyMidnight Active Member

Love that more plants have been made for the game! Thanks for the love.

SM
  4. Morg Well-Known Member

Thank you all so much for letting the players have the choice of either doing the moonlight enchantments OR buying the same items off the SC! I do buy items off the sc if they are reasonably priced, and the lush plant is at 50 SC, again thank you for allowing us the choice! It is so very much appreciated!
  5. Karrane Well-Known Member

I would like to add my Thanks!! for the new plants. Sooo.

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)