New lvl 90 legs

Discussion in 'General Scout Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Nostrings, Apr 3, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Nostrings Guest

I'm a Troubador looking for some new legendary legs, preferably some with crit bonus but anything decent will do. Does anyone have a link, mob name, location, picture, etc that would set me in the right direction?
  2. ARCHIVED-Nummer Guest

i found a nice pair of scout legs with liek 9.9 crit bonus and scouty stats in my bags after running NHT, DF and scion.
    they are called " mystmyrian enforcer leggings ". so running scaled to 90 older zones might find you a set of something.
  3. ARCHIVED-Graves85 Guest

Try to use ZAM loot DB to narrow down some leggings. The best way is to start with your class, and desired level, Legendary, and AGI. Then look through the results and find which mobs they drop of.
  4. ARCHIVED-ericsweeney Guest

The Battlegrounds Season #1 legs have a hair over 13% Critical Bonus on them and a Lifetap proc as well. Though they lack Critical Mitigation, that start really isn't needed in Heroic play and the legs are a strong piece for a beginer's set of 90th gear. Also the chest piece has a similar Crit Bonus and Lifetap proc.