New 'Lost sister'-quest charms...

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Annabea, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Annabea Member

Since these finally got upgraded, would it be possible to reset the quest / reset the reward window or something for the ppl who did it weeks ago and muted/destroyed/whatever it cause it was so bad?

Got a feeling you will get a lot of petitions conserning those items otherwise...
  2. Leasha Member

I would second that request. I've completed this on 4 toons and transmuted all 4 already because they didn't quite compare to anything I had on at the time.
  3. Luterin New Member

Same! I really hope they fix it so people who already did the quest and nuked the charm gets a chance to get it back, if the stats are made "raid quality"...
  4. Lament Active Member

+187 stats, 2 x white 1 x red... it is now a "must have" for most... lucky I kept mine as I have been burnt over and over again before ^_^
  5. Luterin New Member

Yeah, they better make it so those that already did the quest and nuked the item gets it back, or they can expect A LOT of petitions...
  6. Elhai Member

I already transmuted mine because the stats were so bad, so maybe add it to the Shady Swashbuckler?
  7. knine Well-Known Member

If you've been on test for a long period of time you should realize it's test for a reason. Things are gonna change. Gear can also go the other direction. Thats why you should always keep your gear until it's pushed out live and still even then its not all the time final. This just calls you out as a noob, not understanding and now you want to whine about getting it back lol. They should say sorry but you did it and you muted it for an attempt at a mana or whatever and are probably now using that mana for adornment lol..as the above poster stated.. he kept his because he's been burned before.. lesson learned.