New items from Steward of Drinal

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Lylah, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Lylah New Member

A couple of things from tonight's patch:
    Harrow's End key - consumable even if you've completed signature quest line and have access. This should check for access as well as grant access
    Drinalian Whisper column - price unknown, can't purchase since I don't have the 50 Obol but should give me a better error message than "Price Unknown"
  2. Gninja Developer

Thanks for heads up will get those issues fixed.
  3. Mindsway Well-Known Member

Is the whisper column the item that goes in a house/guild hall and that ports you to new zones? Because if so then 50 Obols is too steep a price IMO. I've been spending all my time getting my toons access so I don't have a lot of Obols. :(
  4. Skeezie Active Member

You don't want to see the price. 50 Obol and 120 plat.

Skeezie/Micki
  5. Lucus Well-Known Member

based on the price i'd say it's a portal item. btw while on the sig line whenever you need to talk to the steward in obol plains you can instead go to specfic areas (tents on beach, tents near spire) and hail a whisper column to speak to the steward.
  6. Benjamin Member

Okay so in the actual game patch this week, I noticed that the Steward was moved into town and got all excited, because I thought that meant the new items were also going live; I drool over both the key and the guild portal (if that's even what it is), because I have 8 toons at high level and do NOT want to do that massive quest line for all of them. I've done it 3 times, and enough is enough.

WHEN oh when are these things going live? Please say it's next week. PLEEEEZE! 50 Obol and 120 plat is fine fine fine just pull the trigger already!

(for those complaining, consider this. Killing pirates, I was getting about 10 Obol per hour. 120 plat should take maybe a couple hours at most for a lvl 95 toon. Now, answer this: how cool are you going to be if YOU are the one in your guild to get it?)
    Kuulei likes this.