New(ish) Player/Necro LFGuild, Skyfire

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Goreignak, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Goreignak New Member

Hi. I played EQ2 back when it first released for a couple of months, and recently had a bought of nostalgia and decided to come back and give it another go. I find myself rather enjoying it so far; I didn't quite realize how much I was missing an MMO that's relatively crunchy compared to today's MMOs, and since EQ was my first MMO I'm actually interested in the lore. So I plan on subbing this weekend and figured I'd try and find a guild.

As the title says, I'm playing a necromancer and looking for a guild on Skyfire. I never made it very far on my original try, so I'm just starting fresh. Ideally, I'd like a guild that has both veteran and new players; the earlier to help answer my stupid questions, the later so I have some folks to group with and experience the game. I've never been big in to min/maxing or raiding, and due to RL I can't really keep to a "mandatory raid days" schedule (presuming I even make it that far in too sorry about it). Atmosphere-wise, looking for a relatively laid-back group of folks who are fun to hang out with who hopefully aren't too jaded and/or angry about how the game has progressed (regressed??) over the years. Timeframe is evenings CST. It's a pity that PVP is dead, as back in the glory days of EQ I played on Talon Zek and rolled with the "Army of Grobb" all-troll guild, so I'm good for some actual role play as well.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this, have a good one.
  2. Soara Member

" Atmosphere-wise, looking for a relatively laid-back group of folks who are fun to hang out with who hopefully aren't too jaded and/or angry about how the game has progressed (regressed " ...............just wait till u are a big dog then u will understand......