New Hairstyles Soon?

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Daecollo2, Jun 28, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Daecollo2 Guest

new hair please.

((OR Old hair given to other races... and new skin/eye colors.))
  2. ARCHIVED-Daecollo2 Guest

Wondering why the wild elf (wood elf.) has shorter hair then all the other elves... lol...
  3. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Zabjade wrote:
    There have been 'red name' replies to this topic in threads of the past. Some weren't even all that long ago.
  4. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Rijacki wrote:
    Shhhh! We are hoping to get them to think about it with a fresh mind. ;)
  5. ARCHIVED-Liviea Guest

Ive been here off and on since the start of EQ2. I would looove new hair styles, or at the very least sharable hairstyles. Personally I get bored with my main, think of an alt to make, get almost to the end of the character create, hate every hair style i see (cuz face it theres only a few from each race that look okay at best) or none of the hair styles fit the image i had in mind for the character, give up, and then let my subscription lapse for a few months, only to start it up for a bit and hit the same issue all over again. I know it sounds lame, but it happens alot for me at least.
  6. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Liviea wrote:
    Felt this need to be emphasized
  7. ARCHIVED-Daecollo2 Guest

Dear Devs:
    I guarentee you... if you add a poll somewhere where they would pick "New Hair" over "New Dragon" New Hair would probably get 2-3 times the votes for what to be added.
    (Or wigs you could wear that went with the same color hairstyle.)

I want long wood elfy hair!!! :(
  8. ARCHIVED-Daecollo2 Guest

9. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

Beko@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    sigh. New Dragons = New NPCs = New Content.
    I was using "dragons" to mean new monsters.
  10. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

I have a lot of baggage to unload at our Fan Faire panel this year. We will be wearing coconut bras.
  11. ARCHIVED-Daecollo2 Guest

ttobey wrote:
    Hopefully it will be about character customization/hair!
  12. ARCHIVED-Shotneedle Guest

I would like to put in a request for returning old hair styles instead of completely new ones.

Mainly the ratonga goatees 002/018!
  13. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Buffrat@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Moar Ratonga Mustashes.
  14. ARCHIVED-Lizabethan Guest

The most important thing, and I can't stress this enough, is that coconut bras don't end up in-game now.
    My raid leader plays a horrific female troll who loves to play "wear the skimpiest outfit to raid night". /shudder
  15. ARCHIVED-Dreamclouds Guest

Awww Ttoby its not that hard to make a new hairstyle. On a popular chat service site, there are player made hairstyles that are developed and implemented by designers that number in the hundreds. On top of that, the average person can log in and recolor, highlight... and these are all characters that move and do not have clipping.
    At least we could have a slider that would allow more colors, I have even seen a player here use a hack to make her ratonga fur pink...so it can be done. It would be so much more fun if we had those kinds of silly options. All the Bristlybane worshippers rejoice!
    The hair for the freeblood women is a great start. It would not be that hard to get those to fit the other female human type models. Fae also need a few more cute and funky styles. Color choices could be expanded to make the hair more fun... I would probably buy a few more character slots if I could have a few more choices.
    Hoping one day to have a purple ratonga....hugs
  16. ARCHIVED-TheSpin Guest

I for one, spend most of my time playing old content, not the new stuff. I would love some more effort done on further character customization.
    Hairstyles would be nice, but since I tend to play the less human looking races (or a bald dwarf) my personal vote would be to upgrade the accessories to let us pick and choose which accessories to have on our toons rather than having to pick from the short list of preset accessory packets (Trolls, Kerra, Gnomes, and Ratongas would know better what I'm talking about). I don't think a troll with hair and a nosering, for example, would be asking too much, but it's not possible right now, you have to pick one or the other.
  17. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Dreamclouds wrote:
    What is possible in one game/chat-service/whatever is not always easy or possible in another. The underlying code of the whatever is vastly different. I can easily manipulate images in Photoshop by using masquing and erasing portions of the image to substitute with other images so why can't I do that in Paint? They're both graphics editors.
  18. ARCHIVED-Lasai Guest

Rijacki wrote:
    I think Everquest must be very tricky.. it is one of the few games that just doesnt have private appearance mods/manipulations.
    I think though that skintones/hair would be possible. Illusions in the old system would copy over colors and shades not available in the actual races. I had black haired tanned High Elves and lovely blonde, copper skinned Dark Elves using illusions on my Half Elves. I was sorry they fixed that, really.
  19. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Pretty long wood elf hair plox.. :/

Half Elves should beable to look like Dark Elves. (have their eye colors/skin colors.)
  20. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

I want hair like Merida's in "BRAVE"!