New Hairstyles Soon?

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Daecollo2, Jun 28, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Daecollo2 Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Mysstie Guest

I think they should add Wig Recipes for Tailors that we can make Wigs from for custom hair styles/colors. Basically it's just a hat that happens to look like hair. Although, you couldn't really customize the color on them like you can with normal racial hair.
  3. ARCHIVED-Daecollo2 Guest

Mysstie@Oasis wrote:
    It could just be the color of your regular hair.
  4. ARCHIVED-Mysstie Guest

Beko@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    That's not what I want. I'd like to be able to change my hair between a few different colors on the fly without going to a barber everytime. But, there would be a lot of recipies to cover all the styles and color choices.
    Or, how about being able to buy stacks of the "use barber" item instead of only 1 at a time. Maybe it's their way to force you to see the city at least once in a while LOL.
  5. ARCHIVED-Daecollo2 Guest

I want my wood elf to have long wild hair that looks strange and clips with my armor. (I don't care if it does, :/)
  6. ARCHIVED-MalletMan Guest

The hairstyles with the corkscrew looking parts on them (see eva corruno'thes style) could be tweaked.
  7. ARCHIVED-Daecollo2 Guest

Devs always avoid these topics.
  8. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

9. ARCHIVED-Daecollo2 Guest

ttobey wrote:
    There has not been new hairstyles for races. Ever.
  10. ARCHIVED-nicoolio96 Guest

I think the hair styles could have more of a customizable effect, but the colors are pretty detailed when it comes to creation. Then again I don't know every detail about hair!
  11. ARCHIVED-ditch28 Guest

If you put a helm on, you dont have to worry about hair styles or colors.
    I am super stoked that I was finally able to help someone!!!
  12. ARCHIVED-Daecollo2 Guest

Remeo@Oasis wrote:
    You could always put a brain on, but then you would worry about thinking.
  13. ARCHIVED-Cinnimon Guest

ttobey wrote:
    Out of Curiosity how many times since you have been here have you seen players ask for this?
    Umm…
    I know it’s been years that players have been asking and not one time has any new ones ever been added so we’ve been ignored in regards to this subject. Now if you can tell us that it’s been in the works or been talked about but put on back burner…then it’s not ok anymore for I want to see some new ones added sooner than later pretty please?
  14. ARCHIVED-TheGeneral Guest

Tom Tobey has a hair phobia. Didn't you know?
    This is known as Chaetophobia
  15. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

New Hair styles is a bigger job than you would think. We have talked about it here quite a bit. Usually it winds up, new hair or new dragon and the dragons always win.
  16. ARCHIVED-General_Info Guest

ttobey wrote:
    what about scars and other customizable skin art there are plenty of races which would love scars etc.
    i do hope one day we can have scars that go across eyelids and left and right eye patches.
  17. ARCHIVED-Soresha Guest

ttobey wrote:
    The solution is easy, turn my character into a fully animated, playable dragon(ess)!
    Then:
    a) I will love you forever
    b) I don't need a hair style.
    :)
  18. ARCHIVED-Daecollo2 Guest

ttobey wrote:
    And then the next expansion comes out and the dragons ignored.

While we still ask for hair.

Why don't you give us some hair, please, we have plenty of Dragons.

- Add more customization for Races. (Scars/Tatoos/Dirty/Prettier.), this could work for ALL races.)

Alot of people who play EQ2 now are roleplayers, or atleast a big portion of them...
    - Add more Eye Colors. (Infected Green Eyes, Vampiric Red Eyes, Lycan Gold Eyes.)
    - More Haircolors. (True-Black for all Races (NOT THE PURPLE we got now.)
    - More Skincolors/Maybe Even Textures! (Zombie Skin, Vampiric Skin, Muscular Skin, more skincolors for all!)
    - More Hairstyles, add the hairstyles for other races onto current ones, like freeblood/dark elf/arasai/fae hair added to all races, Barbarian and Ogre hair added to other races, Half Elf hair added to other races, JUST make a huge list where we can ALL pick from.)

Yes, its a BIG job, but it needs to be done eventually, you can make it fun.
    -
  19. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

ttobey wrote:
    Yup! You're the first red-name to reply to it that I know of. I know my Human female would love some of the Elf/Fey/Freeblood hairstyles.
  20. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Beko@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    It would be very nice. I know I've asked for stuff like this before. More hair styles, wider range of hair colors/skintones/eyecolors. I don't use SOGA but those are particularly limited in the eye/skin color particularly, even moreso than the original models.
    Scars, tatoos, make-up, certain accessories that are currently limited to a handful of races (eyepatches, glasses & such)

I don't think anyone thinks this would be a quick & easy job, but in the end it'd probably be worth having at least some of it added to the game.