New Guide Quest (Nebulous Newsies)

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Nezette, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Nezette Well-Known Member

Oh! Do guides have to stay in one place? Or can we frolic around Carian Ward, collecting flowers and butterflies all while playing a game of tag?

I feel as though this could be fun.

Also, if guides have bunnies, we could have hop offs!
  2. dingoPboy New Member

Found another issue not sure if i should /bug it because i finished the quest twice now.

I was still having a couple ghost not appear in two zones as i decided to hunt all the rest of the ghost down after some silly time i wasted sitting on a spawn i later noticed the quest was updated for those ghost that where missing ?
  3. Runeshaft New Member

Hello Everfrost server!~ Was just wondering if and around what time the newsies quest gets offered/started on the Everfrost server. When I ask in channels I usually get the same response... "Leave a note on the guide forums" so thats what I've decided to do. I've gotten the quest a couple of times on the Crushbone server but haven't heard a peep about it on Everfrost! Hope so see a guide over there soon! Thanks again!
    Rune...
  4. Lizabethan Active Member

5. Mowse Well-Known Member

6. Bashem Well-Known Member

So got this quest today not sure between 12-2pm est on everfrost server and just finished all of quest but turn-in. Anyone know if status potion work for this? Should being a quest but dont want to buy one if not so waiting for and answer here to see if anyone tried or knows for sure if it works or not. Worked fine doing writs so assuming good for quest also!
  7. Awkk Well-Known Member

Is there such a thing as a status potion? I used an xp potion, but it might not have had any effect at the final turn in.

Has anyone else had to print more than 12 pages to update? Just now, I had to print 23 pages to update.
  8. Bashem Well-Known Member

9. Awkk Well-Known Member

Advanced Potion of Heightened Status, you were right, its a new item.

Whatever you do, turn it in before Dec 28. We have Double Status for the 12 days of Christmas, ends Dec 28!
  10. Bashem Well-Known Member

11. Thunuderfueler Member

I did a search on Ask.comand got the wiki page for the quest has all the info but said guide was in Cardin Ward.I got it from a guide outside NQ by the bridge