New Grotto Items on Test Server

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Afista, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Tasharia Member

I sympathize with your desire to be able to get enough tokens to purchase all the ME stuff you want, but I'm sort of hoping that they don't change the number of tokens. Moonlight enchantment items have pretty much been the only way I've made any plat in the game. I grind the rootbeer (pretty mindless but it does let me buy stuff and grants TS xp!), then I buy stuff I like and put it on the broker. If it sells -- super! If it doesn't, that's OK too since I only buy stuff I'll probably use one day. If people had the ability to get everything they wanted every month, there'd be no market for my stuff. All my alts are pretty low adventuring level so I don't make much by adventuring. I've really only made $$ from selling ME stuff.
  2. suka Well-Known Member

one little question. when we harvest the spicebracket fungus, we have a chance of getting one that is placeable for our homes. any such drops in the new quests? half the fun of harvesting for the other quest was the chance of getting these.
  3. suka Well-Known Member

yes please do tell
  4. suka Well-Known Member

where is this space please- i have 2 islands but never knew about this space
  5. suka Well-Known Member

i've been running like crazy all over the tt isle and haven't found it yet- could you perhaps tell me what i am looking for? describe the spot for me? i would hate to sink a pad and then find that i am in the middle of rock
  6. suka Well-Known Member

ok, sunk one down. could this be on the top island instaed of the main one? i found myself sitting nicely in mid air looking up at the islands- thinking that it might be a nice place to put tiles and build a midair retreat
  7. suka Well-Known Member

the midair location is -29.78, -22.17, 25.03
  8. Alanducar Active Member

I do know there is a way to build a little creation underwater, there is a hollow area down below the sand underwater. I seen it done on a house before and when i asked how they didn't really give me specific or clear answers like it was their secret alone and they didn't want anyone to claim it for themselves. I think i'll get around to trying it out at some point now that we have teleport pads readily available.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. suka Well-Known Member

ok, i am experimenting - nothing like a new challenge- if i figure it out, i will post it here
    Alanducar likes this.
  10. Alanducar Active Member

cool let me know what you come up with :)
  11. suka Well-Known Member

iif you will send me inof on where this house is, i can visit it and get the coordinances
  12. suka Well-Known Member

73.00, -19.09, 46.00 - right behind the waterfall
  13. suka Well-Known Member

this puts you in midair. have a lot of tiles and make your "cave there. you will fall if you don't put down floors. it is similar to the breakout point above the waterfall in the felwithe mansion. your exit shoudl be at 65.43, -6.23, 89.51 - this makes you exit in the water.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And it's extremely cool that all a Tile wants is a horizontal position; doesn't care how high it is above the ground (made a cool loft that way, with no visible structural support ;->)...just reminded me, I need to make a lot of drop-down ceilings in my Mistmoore Estates to decorate 'em properly... :-/

Uwk