New Grotto Items on Test Server

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Afista, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Afista Well-Known Member

For those wanting a few pics from Test Server - new Grotto items.

Antonica
    Sparkly Water Tile
    Teal Clamshell
    Antonican Grizzly Plushie
    Lavendar Sand Urchin Shell
    [IMG]

Darklight Woods
    Darklight Sapling
    Arid Flames Palm
    Ancient Sands Palm
    Brittle Wastes Oak
    Darklight Growler Plushie
    [IMG]

Enchanted Lands
    Sundered Succulent
    Nektolous Shade Fern
    Coast Barrel Cactus
    Enchanted Lasher Plushie
    Blooming Desert Thistle
    [IMG]

G-Fay
    Withered Lands Orchid
    Faydark Guardian Plushie
    Darkened Helianthus
    [IMG]

Nek
    Umber Boulder
    Nektolos Owlbear Plushie
    Mature Blue Fungus
    Moss Agate Stone
    Murky Stone
    Bleached Limestone
    [IMG]
    Vashte, Margaret, Audleigh and 6 others like this.
  2. Truian Member

Afista.. you are my new hero! lol
    new plushies!
    succulents!
    more plants and trees!

loving the new grotto items :)
  3. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

I know it's kinda rude to receive a wonderful gift, then ask for more... but I wonder if we can get a white version of the purple flower? >.> There aren't any white, daisy-like flowers available as furniture items in game that i know of. (The white versions of the Erollisi day purple crafted flowers that they have around Friona's funeral would be good too, and kind of fitting for my particular situation.)
    I've been working on a memorial of my grandparents and their old house. Grandma's favorite flowers were daisies, and grandpa always had two big patches of shasta daisies along the path in the middle of the garden for her.

XD But i am thrilled to see these items. XD They are wonderful!
  4. Tock Member

Oooooh, finally! A dead tree! More dead trees, please! Wahoo! Perfect for spoofy themes! It'll be October before you know it!
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

A dead tree, certainly will work well for my Void Liar, just have to get more stone to build it. Sometimes a dragoness just can't find a good lair, so I am building my own.
  6. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Lasher and owlbear! Yes! Thank you!
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Upon sober reflection, I have determined the correct, proper response to this announcement...ahem...

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!! :eek::D:):cool:

And we thank you for your support, o devs. :)

Uwk
    Xillean, Kisy, Karrane and 1 other person like this.
  8. Afista Well-Known Member

Oooh, was so tired last night I guess I forgot to say thank you in this post for the new items. I'm super excited about the rocks and the dead tree :p We live in an odd decorating universe when people can be so excited about rocks! lol

Anyways, THANK YOU Kaitheel and anyone else responsible for these items! :) Totally wasn't expecting to see so many new goodies in addition to all the new stuff last month.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kisy like this.
  9. Tasharia Member

I too and wicked excited about the rocks! :) More rock gardens. More water features with rocks. Another request I'd like to see some day are seahorse and starfish plushies! Need more critters for aquariums!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

THANK YOU Kaitheel!!!
  11. pumancat Well-Known Member

Awsome! I'm a day late on building up stock on tokens, but looking forward to next root beer grind ,, lol
  12. Finora Well-Known Member

I agree with Uwkete, SQUEE!

I wasn't expecting any more new stuff so soon! I do definately see a root beer grind in the future for May =).
  13. Brujita Member

AWESOME!!!!!!!! Thanks so much :) So very happy I love gardens so im looking forward to a LOT of gardens in the near future LOL... You devs ROCK. Thank you, thank you and thank you VERY much :)
  14. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Wow...yummy!
  15. Mezaka Active Member

Love all the new plants finally making their way into the game. I might have to start decorating again. :)

Thank you, devs!

--Mez
  16. Kisy Active Member

Thank you to the Devs and Artist who made these items possible and placed them in game.

We ARE an odd bunch ( as Afista mentioned ), but we love you and thank you soooo much for these new items.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey, when will Denmom have the to-scale pics on Trader's Corner--ah, nvm, probably as soon as we can access it on Test ... gah! :p

"I hate waiting..." --Inigo Montoya, Princess Bride

Uwk
  18. Rolaryn Active Member

Hey dark, just wondering...how did u get that sweet sig with ur toon like that on there?
  19. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

I made it :)
  20. Morg Well-Known Member

ABSO FRIKKIN LUTELY AWESOME!!
    Thank you so very much!!!!