New Fury Issues Thread

Discussion in 'Fury' started by ARCHIVED-Meows, Sep 30, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Tobann Guest

1. Take away the root/stun from Hedgehog ( make it castable to anyone in raid), and tortise
    2. Make our death intervention spell able to be cast on anyone in raid
    3. Beef up our HP buffs, or give us some critical mitigation buffs instead
    4. Have our HOT spill into a pool that acts like a ward. Continualy casting heals will continue to fill it up, max 1000 hps or so. That way our group has less chance to get one shotted and I can then heal them back up.
    Do those 4 and Furies will be wanted again in raids

If yu want to make furies happy do something with our Myth. Clicky boost to another healer...really!?
  2. ARCHIVED-Viany Guest

Ilaean@Splitpaw wrote:
    With the changes to how the 10% CA damage is proc based now and then the change to the proc rate modifier being based on who we cast this buff on really irks me. We spend 10 AA points to beef up this one single target buff and now it just doesn't seem all that great for the cost. Part of that 10 points should be going to make this a group buff if it's not going to be a static 10% increase to damage, IMO.
    Bah. Guess I'm just bitter as I have been stuck healing a scout/brawler type group lately and getting sick of people begging me for this buff. Yay. I can tell the other 4 people "but you can have this lovely Int buff. Look! I even spent the points for the extra HP on it so maybe you won't die so quick when you forget to/refuse to joust the AOE."
  3. ARCHIVED-Meows Guest

I'd say this is low priority, but Animal Form has never been that useful as a buff to anyone other then the fury. Would love to see this changed to self only, and give a lot more power (say like 400) per swing, we can't afford to be out of commission hitting a raid mob for too long.
  4. ARCHIVED-carpe_caminus Guest

Meows@Najena wrote:
    Horrible idea. It's our version of the SK ability to FD raid members :p

Actually I agree with making the mana regen higher... it's just not very viable for regenning during raids. Though, grouping it can be quite nice.
  5. ARCHIVED-Meows Guest

updated the de-agro does nothing: 5k deagro means 1%-3% hate depending on your raid. Needs to be something more like a few hate positions.
  6. ARCHIVED-Tehom Guest

Meows@Najena wrote:
    It's worth noting that priest deaggros can actually be very strong as pinch-hitting crowd control in some fights, like swarm adds on ykesha, munzok, uktap, etc. But furies and druids aren't really included in that, since snares and roots are weak as CC in these situations. You should probably have a disarm component or weapon modifier decrease added to your deaggro to make it similarly useful, and same for wardens.
  7. ARCHIVED-Meows Guest

Updated to reflect the mythical nerf making it worth about 1 piece of gear in change. As i have swapped out a charm for a new one that has more ability mod on it then the mythical gives me.
  8. ARCHIVED-Freedom Guest

Brambles now has a hate position decrease with GU60 update.
    • Enhance: Brambles now grants a hate position reduction at rank 5.
    Don't know how many will spend 5 points in it but may want to adjust OP to reflect the change.
  9. ARCHIVED-Princess Ariel Guest

Personally what i hate both for the Fury and Warden is all the points we have to waste on the druid tree just to get to Tortoise Shell. Irritating that 22 points are wasted to get that, when we could use those points in other spots where we could actually use the help.
  10. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

Princess Ariel wrote:
    only 12 points are wasted to get Tshell, but yes as was mentioned in the other thread, the animal mez and charm are pretty much fluff abilities.