New furniture site - eq2furniture.com

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Lera, Oct 29, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Lera Guest

I wanted to announce my new furniture site, eq2furniture.com. With aaaaaall the furniture. And searchable.

It's fully usable now, but it's still a bit of a work in progress. There are some pictures that need to be fixed, and it'll take a while to add data on where all the items are from, but most of it's there.

Hope it's useful!
  2. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

This is great, Lera!
    I'm working on updating our fansite list. I will be sure to include EQ2Furniture.com!
    ~Dexella
  3. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

Lera@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    How in the world did you get all of those screenshots?
    Did you make use the Data Feeds for the item lists?
    Awesome site!
  4. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Very slick, well done!
  5. ARCHIVED-Dethdlr Guest

6. ARCHIVED-NariArinniana Guest

This is really nice! Totally useful for sure. Great job with this!
  7. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

Sweet site Lera!
  8. ARCHIVED-ZUES Guest

I can see your effort. Very good job! The bright colors and black backgroud kind hurt my eyes tho.
  9. ARCHIVED-Dessellion4 Guest

Am I missing something - I can't see a link?
  10. ARCHIVED-Lera Guest

ZUES wrote:
    Really? Lots of sites have a black background. But if the colour scheme is a problem for people, I can see about alternate colours. Any suggestions on what you'd prefer?
  11. ARCHIVED-Lera Guest

Arcos@Splitpaw wrote:
    eq2furniture.com
  12. ARCHIVED-JesDer Guest

An off white (or a light green/blue) with black text are best. Not many site use black backgrounds anymore. If you really want to keep the black background then going with a darker text color will help.

My biggest suggestion is changing "How obtained" to "Obtained by"
  13. ARCHIVED-Lera Guest

Jesdyr@Unrest_old wrote:
    Good suggestion on the header - changed that. I also changed the background to a light tan colour, although the furniture squares are still black. I don't really want to change that, since they're supposed to look like the examine window. If the problem is the coloured borders, I suppose I could go with darker shades if people think that's better.