Fixed Internally 'new' Fordel Midst Researcher quest can't be turned in

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Mermut, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

Fordel Midst: Requisition 2924
    Step: Return Xavi Heliul with my completed requisition
    NPC does not have book and will not accept quest turn in
    Cyrrena, Kuulei, Daxdd and 6 others like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

I made a bug report earlier on her only mine was req #3924
    Cyrrena, Quillyne, Zynt and 1 other person like this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

I typoed.. it is 3924

Further note: in the quest journal it lacks the (Complete) notation the other researcher quests have when they're ready to turn in
    Cyrrena and Veleje like this.
  4. Suzze/Barshen/Baratroub Active Member

Bug Reported as well... Hopefully something that can be fixed soon. I would love to get the last Couple coins to get the Current Book.
  5. Peredhel Active Member

I had the same issue today (Feb 7 @ 8:30pm Eastern/5:30pm Pacific). Just updating - same req # 3924

ADDITIONAL NOTE: I had just turned in my Sanctus Seru research quest and was IMMEDIATELY given another research quest.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

They reset at the same time as the PQs (every 3 hrs). As long as you turn them in before they reset, you can get the next one.
    I expect, if they're cycling, you might even be able to get after they reset if it's a different quest/requisition.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Ameva New Member

Confirming 3924 cannot be turned in.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Empalas New Member

Same with 3924(throne) and I got a different one from Recuso Tor 7764 (Bandoleer) which also can't be turned in
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Indabuff Active Member

Same here number 3924. While I like that they expanded the orders to include different items, not being able to turn them in is frustrating.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  10. Tabri Well-Known Member

Same cannot turn in.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You will need to start a different thread for Recuso Tor 7764 as it is only one per thread. Sorry, not trying to be a moderator but I don't want your bug to get lost.
    Breanna likes this.