New Expansion is Velious and the best feature is...Flying Mounts?

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Trevalon, Aug 6, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-shadedreaper Guest

A little education for all who didnt know this and say Vellious will not be good due to the feb 8 release date a simple fact will help ya make a proper judgement.. Velious was being made before SF started but Sony wanted to do so much more for it so let SF go first. Hope this helps some ppl see that it might be the next kunark then again might be crapola like sf lol
  2. ARCHIVED-Shade Slayer Guest

Tissues for the OP. Seriously, if you don't like the game and dislike the company that makes it, simply stop giving them your money. Paying for a product you constantly complain about makes you seem either weak and lacking conviction or like you just have a whiner's mentality.
    I've played almost since launch as well as many other RPG's and this game is incredible. It's packed with more content than anyone could ever complete and has responsive development. The biggest mistake the devs have made has been trying to appease whiners like you. By the way, this shoe is directed towards all that it fits.
  3. ARCHIVED-Eisrael Guest

Shade Slayer wrote:
    Thank you for your post. I couldn't have stated it better myself.
  4. ARCHIVED-LadyMist Guest

This expansion seems Pretty Shallow. I think the have loaded their plate too much with LoN, SC, FTP, Fortune Heroes, among a few other games they are working on like the comic one ect
    The focus seems to be off the original game. So we get a few new quests that equal the same amount of quests found in the newbie zones, a couple hq's and continuence of the evergrind rhime. And woo a mount. Vamp race isnt anything special since half the pop already has it
    I am just glad some one is gifting me this expac because there i no way I would pay my own cash for this.