New Ethereal Merchant: Location?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Disrption, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Disrption Active Member

I've earned 12 coins and can't seem to find the Ethereal merchant in Echo Caverns...Anyone able to give me a clue where? I was told near the Chumba merc but can't find it...

Thanks for any input!
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  2. Disrption Active Member

Found it, a lot different than the teaser picture they gave us LOL
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  3. Disrption Active Member

Anyone verify that they have the adorn already and all your alts can buy it for free or do they get it added to inventory? Or did I misunderstand and each toon has to earn 100 coins for it?
  4. Aethos Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Looks like 100 per as far as I can tell.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. DENSER Well-Known Member

WhysperWynde likes this.
  6. DENSER Well-Known Member

Ops i forgot the answer...
    SW zone, near doomilda merco, far west
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  7. Gharyn Well-Known Member

[IMG]

I see a MAJOR problem with this item. If I have to change out my belt, because it is my previous Ethereal Greater Relic, I'm going to lose a lot of good stats. Will the Fervor and Ability Doublecast make up for the thousands of Potency I'm going to lose?
  8. DENSER Well-Known Member

"Humans have never found that the only way to get anywhere is to sacrifice something".

I don't see a major problem, since I don't have the previous one. I am sure that for many this will be a much appreciated update.
    Aethos likes this.
  9. Bentenn Well-Known Member

So don't buy it then.....The ethereals from last summer are meant to be replaced.. just because infusing was left on them.. that's the ONLY reason they are better.. its sad, and it has been brought up, that raid gear from VEX 2 raid is sub par to celestial and ethereals because of infusing... they really just need to end infusing and problems would be solved...