New eq2players feature wishlist

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Sedory, Dec 9, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Sedory Guest

According to current rumors, we're finally getting correct guild, player, and item data feeds. /yay! However, I'd love to be able to get feeds for Guild Calander, Guild Event Log, and Guild Bank. Yes, these are a bit more detailed so maybe restrict these to requiring authentication. And if you're going the authentication route, why not consider some input api's for Calanader or Guild MOTD updates? Being able to link the Guild Calander to say Google Calander/Android Calander/iOS Calander would really be nice!
  2. ARCHIVED-mrp1247 Guest

The correct feeds would be great but nowhere on the new webpage do I see a place to search for a character or guild
  3. ARCHIVED-Buneary Guest

hope we can still upload our own pic for our characters, instead of it just pulling a paperdoll from the server.
    some of my characters are RPed as different things than what their actual races are (use "shapeshifts"/"illusions"). would annoy me if they are stuck in their "default" look.
  4. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

Adaac@Crushbone wrote:
    Correct. The new EQ2Players site has not relaunched. And since the old site was completely inccurate, there was no reason to bring it back up for 1 week.
  5. ARCHIVED-liquidtroll Guest

will it start from zerro or with the old data?
  6. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

liquidtroll wrote:
    Neither. It will start with correct, current data.
  7. ARCHIVED-Mellian Guest

So excited!! Can't wait to see it :) Any idea if it's still coming this week?
  8. ARCHIVED-Madie Guest

Can we have a master Lock my account button?
  9. ARCHIVED-Lantis Guest

Madie wrote:
    I believe it's already in game, in your Persona window.
  10. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

feldon30 wrote:
    But, will it retain the previous stats/data? Like where you leveled (artisan & adventurer) and what number you were to reach that level (yeah ah know, that hadn't been updated in a couple years at least, even before the old eq2p started to crap out)
    As long as it keeps the Kill vs Death stats ah will be happy (that was one thing that kept fairly uptodate)
  11. ARCHIVED-Sedory Guest