New Dungeon Maker issue

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Pixiewrath, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Pixiewrath Active Member

Since the revamp of the Dungeon Maker to not gain any tokens or experience points, I have stumbled upon a serious issue.

The bonus dungeon slots were removed!

I had my Delving into the Depths series of 5 dungeons that I worked for severel days on with each dungeon and before this update I had 8 - 10 dungeon slots. You unlocked slots by buying dungeon sets and similiar.

After the revamp I can only publish 4 dungeons for some reason so now I cannot share the last chapter of my dungeon series anymore, The Scars of Love, which won prizes at a competition a few years ago.

So I have lost dungeon slots and cannot publish more dungeons even though I could before, and my dungeon put in the Dev Picks folder also got removed during the update...

Any plans to increase the cap back to 8 or 10 or whatever it was before the update and add back the Dev Pick dungeons?

I feel sad about this change and I hope it's a bug...
  2. Goreganis Member

Its hard to tell if its a bug or not, but regardless I wouldn't put to much faith or hope in it being fixed. Alot of us stood against changing the DM to begin with in other forums when they were in the process of scraping the feature and making it free. SOE was determined to express just how much they didn't want to deal with the DM any longer, and they wouldn't hear anything we had to say as members. I hope Daybreak will fix it for you, but I think the sun has set on the dungeon maker.