New Deathtoll Access

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Shakir1065, Apr 21, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Esar Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Schmoogles Guest

/agree not sure if I can buy him a beer tho. He is not to kind to Gnomes :smileyhappy:
  3. ARCHIVED-Digi-D Guest

But then again...who is kind to Gnomes?
    hehe....Sup Schmoogles? What did you think of the Draft Picks? OLB in the 1st round WOOT!!!
  4. ARCHIVED-Schmoogles Guest

Derailing thread here.....whats up with our second round picks tho? /shrugs
  5. ARCHIVED-Yunga_511 Guest

Iam Australian, What did u expect?
    If i was talking about your guild i would of Said Chaotic Leagion
    First ill start Saying this again, SoE Never intended Harla' Dal to be a contested, That being said this Thread to Create flames from other *Lesser* guilds in your eyes is Lame because: They would of changed it Eventually no matter what anyone said.
    Never said Killing a contested isnt hard, i said running down to it isnt tho, As for the Uber Guilds and Time zones, Its true, Planning is the key, but none the less its changing for the better.

Message Edited by Yunga_511 on 04-30-2006 05:45 PM
  6. ARCHIVED-Riversideblues Guest

not to start a fight or anything here but....

hyp-o-crite?
    don't also get on a high horse and throw back a personal attack about someone's grammer, not everyone has taken large amounts of grammer lessons in their english classes or knows it as their first language, poor grammer =/= stupidity.

but other poeple also have to realize that while you are bored, the 'top teir' guilds are also just as bored if not more (DT is only part of one night, and ascent can be done whenever, even though we all know no one wants to =\) and when a contested pops, there are members who haven't got their WS's done or need DT acess credit especially now that the zone in is getting changed
  7. ARCHIVED-rightormight Guest

First of all, you are incredibly rude.
    yes i agree and maybe if i was slightly less drunk it would of looked slightly better and more constructive.
    If you disagree with someone, then disagree with them, debate a little, and maybe even call him an idiot if his posts indicate that it is a true statement. There is no reason for personal attacks like the one you just leveled on this person and his guild because of their choices.
    He was saying that His guild has no problems going after contested and gaining access to deathtoll But If you only have 1 raiding guild there. I,m pretty sure there not going to be a problem I would`nt call it a personal attack on anyone person I,m just saying that they moved there for the Intent To be the only Big fish in the pond after they Had a very hard time on there old server.
    While it is true you may not be able to kill a mob at noon, it is also true that the mob will not always spawn at noon.
    Your probably Right but for must of us That work have life's and a Job and a partner to deal with And can only raid at specified times during the day. Also I don't know about your server But we have atleast 10 raiding guilds and 2 that can imobise at Pretty much anytime of the day and somethings night
    You would have gotten your chance soon enough.
    No way in hell theres atleast 10 raiding guilds on our server and only 2 have access Yes the same 2 take it every time.
    Also, I have serious doubts that the guild was farming the mob just to grief you.
    No they where farming it For lewt and maybe to gain more members access which is great But after they have killed it 4 times maybe they should let someone else have a go.
    They were most likely killing the mob for quest updates, or the loot that it drops, and griefing you was just an added bonus (and judging from your post here you probably deserved what you got).
    They have killed it a few times before i,m pretty sure they have access after the 4th but I dont blame them and even Grats them Its not there fault that contested are linked to a access quests and there dedication shows what a great guild can do
    Come down off your high horse for a bit, because the world doesn't revolve around you no matter what your mommy told you.
    Eh where did my mommy come into this I think someones got issues And likes to take them out on the forums ...pssstttt thats you by the way :p
    Last but not least, you should consider proof reading your posts, because this one makes you look about seven years old. I don't claim to have perfect grammar or spelling skills, but wow dude at least try to make an effort.
    1t r3a1y d0s3 n0t m0773r h0\/\/ badly I spell its a forum Discussing the state of deathtoll access I,m pretty sure i wont get marks or deductions for spelling I have seemed to pick up a nasty troll hypocrite with issues relating to his mother.
  8. ARCHIVED-zjustin2 Guest

Gratz whiners on getting this instanced, can you get my deathtoll loot upgraded now? SoE actually listens to you /cry
  9. ARCHIVED-Yunga_511 Guest

Repeat after me * I, <Insert Name Here>, Pray to The SoE Gods to Bring a Flood Unto Deathtoll to Make Thy Armour Better*
    Thats what Some of us did :smileytongue:
  10. ARCHIVED-Yunga_511 Guest

Dont worry Tangarth, This guy has some kinda issue with people not using the Right English, Define Right? Digi-D Knows all!!
  11. ARCHIVED-AratornCalahn Guest

quotes stacks = incoming lock.
  12. ARCHIVED-Pinski Guest

Think about it this way, more people in Deathtoll, more people getting the crappy loot out of Deathtoll, therefore the devs will be more likely to upgrade the loot, and maybe even make the encounters even more interesting.
  13. ARCHIVED-Schmoogles Guest

Here is the title of the new thread once everyone gets into deathtoll. "Did Tarinax get harder?" then in the thread it will say this. "While I know that like 10 guilds have taken down Tarinax our guild just can't figure him out any tips? ". I can already see it. You did bring up a great point tho, more people in DT the more people are going to see that DT loot needs a major upgrade.
  14. ARCHIVED-ChaosUndivided Guest

I'm waiting for the "Cruor Alluvium is Bugged/Impossible" and "Stealth/Invis Raid mobs is not fair" threads already :smileyindifferent:
  15. ARCHIVED-MexStrat Guest

Stealth/invis epic mobs is unfair....haha...and 24 against one is completely even.....LOL

but i agree...you will here the complaints...and most likely those will go away once the masses get in and can't figure out why a mob spawns right ontop of them everytime.....LOL
  16. ARCHIVED-Pinski Guest

Damnit, you just gave away the secret to beating Deathtoll. Now anybody can clear it :(
  17. ARCHIVED-Wabit Guest

i really, really, really dislike that fight... then again we haven't figured it out... so any tips, walkthrews, or a simple dev tagging along to instakill it would be much appriecated...
  18. ARCHIVED-ChaosUndivided Guest

It's a hard fight for sure, harder than tarinax imho which is wrong. Drops awfull loot too.
    For the difficulty of the fight, the loot really sucks.
  19. ARCHIVED-zjustin2 Guest

I'm guessing about 1 week after the next LU we will see the first tarinax is impossible thread, its not fair guilds beat it when it was easy and trivial! Then again most of the "raiding guilds" that aren't in DT now probably can't even get past the eyes and the drake with armor left :smileyvery-happy: Should be exciting forum action!

Jerob
    Eternal Chaos
    Befallen Server
  20. ARCHIVED-Rumproast Guest

Anything would be a welcome change from the relentless self promotional crap going on in this thread.