New Conjuror mage pet is only lvl 94

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Loldawg, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Loldawg Member

When I'm outside of the guild hall and I recast the new, fully-mastered, lvl 95 mage pet, it appears as only a lvl 94 pet. I'm on Nagafen. Anyone else seeing this problem?

If I cast it inside the guild hall, it correctly shows as a lvl 95 pet. I've already submitted this as a bug but hoping to get some attention to this. Thanks.
  2. Loldawg Member

So I checked the pet's spells inside the guild hall when the pet was lvl 95 and then outside the guild hall when the pet was lvl 94, and it's not just a cosmetic thing, the pet's spells in the tool tip actually are lower. Which means, when I'm raiding, my DPS goes down b/c of this bug.

I posted this on flames, and no one appears to have this problem, at least no one else responded, so I'm assuming this is a problem on Nagafen. I've gotten confirmation from other conjies on Nagafen that this is occurring.
  3. amberlia New Member

I just tested that, it's 95 for me both inside and out of the Guild Hall, that's pretty weird but I imagine annoying!
  4. Loldawg Member

are you on naggy? or another server?
  5. amberlia New Member

Sorry no, I should have mentioned that I am on Freeport.
  6. Luhai Active Member

Just guessing but are you sure it's the T10 version of the pet you're seeing outside? Maybe it's bugged and spawning the T9 version which is capped at 94.

But since they have a different look this is probably not the case.
  7. Loldawg Member

its definitely the new pet. it's that ugly fire woman with the bra and face shield.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I had a problem with this yesterday while raiding. I have a pet summoning macro that summons the pet, sets it to back off, and casts its stance. I had failed to update the macro, even after I had the spell mastered, d'oh!

Also, if you have a pet of a lower level packed in Dimensional Storage, it comes out at the same level it went in, so empty the Dimensional Storage, check any casting macros, doublecheck your hotbar button to see for sure that you have the correct spell version there.
  9. Loldawg Member

thanks for all the suggestions, but alas i've tried all of the things you mention. this seems to be an issue on naggy only. one more reason our server is **** for pve. :(
  10. eqnextarian New Member

YES! I have no macros on at all on this alt. The level 95 Conj. fire pet is at Master Level. Removed any and all other pet spells. Tried adding, removing, and debugging and checking in game and game program and read tech support and other soe eq2 information. Just as previous poster posted, my 95 conj. fire pet casts as level 95 then changes to level 94 in norrath or outside or when going to BG. The 95(94) pet spell acts like my lower level pet spell at level 94 ( the snakes on the large cat). I have less spells, power, health, ect. as a result.
  11. Loldawg Member

Something else I noticed... the tank pet is fine. So this is only impacting the new mage pet, presumable b/c of the new spell level? And again, only on Nagafen. So glad to be part of the .001% where this bug matters, guessing the chances of getting a fix are about 1 in a bazillion. :(
  12. Kavnik New Member

On Harla Dar same problem. It is visible a problem of PVP-servers...
  13. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Yeap new conjy pet is borked on naggy....mines running at 94 as well sigh so much for rushing the ad3 to master...
  14. Loldawg Member

howdy. just want to bump this - conjy mage pet is the wrong level on pvp servers when cast outside of guild halls. i'm sure its a small, annoying thing, but i know the conjies on naggy would really love to see this fixed!
  15. Loldawg Member

Bump. Any progress on fixing conjy pet recast outside of guild hall? Still coming up lvl 94. Thanks.
  16. Rthen New Member

This would be a very annoying issue for me if I was on PvP.. I am not..
    Any chance air pet might be fixed as well (to be useful) LOL...????? Yes I know.. its a 7+ year old issue.. still...
  17. anaugi Member

Happens all the time in BGs.. I have not seen 1 dev respond to it, and it's been brought up 100 times that it is spawning at 94 on Naggy, PvP servers.. BGs...

Loldawg has had 2-3 threads about it in various places for over a month now... not a single response.

Let's go Dev's.. at least acknowledge it please.

An.
  18. The Jones Active Member

If this really is a server specific problem then i'm very scared for the devs and their ability to maintain this product. Code should be the same on all servers.
  19. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Given that it has been reported only on Nagafen and BGs, it would stand to reason that it is a bug caused by the interaction of the spell and the PvP-specific code. (In other words, examine the situation, determine what is different about the ones being affect, discard identical functionality, and the culprit is among the stuff that is left. In this case, the stuff that is left is the PvP-specific code.)
  20. Loldawg Member

YO THANK YOU FOR FIXING MY PET