New Channeler

Discussion in 'Priests' started by NyteRose, Feb 20, 2022.

1. NyteRose Member

I recently unlocked the class and am playing a Channeler alt (level 10 so far.) My only complaint is the construct doesn't seem to hold aggro on mobs but does a decent job of beating them down.
    My main concern is learning the healing rotation correctly. I use Healing Arrow first, then DPS the mob down, reapplying Healing Arrow and its upgrades for continuous healing? *I think* I'm getting it right, but wanted some input from those more experienced with the class.

Also, what merc should I use for soloing? I am good-aligned, and have the veteran reward mercenaries.
    Thank you and have a great day :)
  2. Ixian Active Member

The construct isn't a traditional pet so don't expect it to hold aggro or do much damage, it's basically there to serve as an interesting mechanic for your heals / intercepts.
  3. NyteRose Member

Alright, thanks for the info about the construct. I think I'm getting the healing and rotation down but I'm still learning. Fun class to play though. :)
    Miauler likes this.
  4. Suidakra Active Member

When channeler was introduced, they stated the construct cannot be targeted directly by players (pvp) or monsters (npc). So no, it will never hold or get aggro.