New Bloodbound Adornments same set bonus stats as Void Etched Runes

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Dezum, May 10, 2022.

1. Dezum Member

When Reign of Shadows came out the adornment bonuses for the sets were increased for the (3) in the set compared to Blood of Luclin. We're currently not seeing this at all in Visions of Vetrovia and it's showing because they're not as effective in this content as they should be. For example, the "Bloodbound Rune: Ascension of Destruction" bonus set does the same exact damage as the replacement set "Void Etched Rune: Ascension of Destruction". This is blatantly obvious seeing that the Bloodbound destruction rune has "Void Burn" in it's damage description and literally does the same exact damage.

I have also attached another image showing that the effectiveness these adornments give for natural damage abilities are also not increasing at all and are still stuck at 18% (same as Reign of Shadows adornments). It's also worth noting that the new Bloodbound rune's have "level 111" in the description as if this really matters when we're level 125.

The red boxes are the problems that I have with the adornment set. I can provide an entire link of all these adornments that have these issues if needed.

[IMG][IMG]
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Most folks would be into these for the potency, not the 'set' stuff. In the current expac it seems that having a full set doesn't matter as much.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Sharakari Active Member

The point is that they should be scaling as the expansions come out. In BoL, this set was the bomb for additional DPS. If they had been scaling each xpac as they should, we'd still be hunting and using the set. If they just wanted them to be for Potency then just eliminate the other attributes because you only need one for the potency but I'd rather they fix them.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Dezum Member

To be honest that's kind of the problem. People should be aiming to complete the adornment sets--not just equipping them for potency.
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

With the actual droprates of these adornemnts it's almost impossible to get a full set - but i do not care.

The buff itself has not been upraded in VoV, but it scales with potency
    Twyla likes this.