New Ascension scrolls

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Morrdrydd, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Morrdrydd New Member

There needs to be a new way to get scrolls in the new expansion, another timegate on new players and new toons having to wait to lvl without spending 140 dollars to get all the good stuff
    Kheldar likes this.
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

I believe you can continue to get daily scrolls at the old trainers until you have all 4 ascensions to lvl 10. You can also buy Tears of Ascension from the currency vendor, that will refill your ascension to the new max of 21Million. It takes status and Sovereign coins I think, maybe some plat.
  3. Leed Active Member

Only catch is I think the old trainers still retain their 'must have completed KA sig line' check, same for currency vendor (if you don't at least have it done up to point of learning their language you can't talk to her)
  4. Melkior Well-Known Member

Yep. It would be good for them to remove those. However, it only takes a few hours to run through those now, especially if you start out wearing the base PoP free gear. I realize depending on the amount of time you have to play that can be frustrating, but most can be through those barriers long before the devs will get a chance to make that change. In my mind it's a 'work with what you have until they make it better' type of thing.
  5. Morrdrydd New Member

Yea i get that but there still needs to be a better way, and you cant get the tears unless you have the tome on a char on that account. so only way is waiting a day to get 500k or up to 2m.
    Kheldar likes this.