New AQ20 gear?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Gorpier, Dec 10, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Gorpier Guest

So I decided to give the Armor quest 20 line a go for nostalgia's sake, and I'm getting one quest for the old treasured set and one quest for a legendary item that fits the same slot. I can't for the life of me remember what the items are called other than the first word is "brutal" for the monk set. I hunted all over the place online and can't find any mention of this gear at all. Does anyone have any information about this because as far as I knew you only had a certain number of aq's before the line is done and i'm getting treasured then legendary counterparts... is this not fully functional or will i actually be able to quest for both whole sets?
  2. ARCHIVED-The_Cheeseman Guest

I must say that I am stumped by what you describe. The original monk AQ armor set was Chainweave, but that was removed long ago and replaced by the Silent Fist Initiate set. The original armor sets were all Treasured quality, but I would not be surprised if the (multiple) itemization revamps since then have changed some pieces to Legendary. As for there being multiple quests for the same slot, this is the first I have heard of it, so I am afraid I can't help with that. All of the monk AQs should be given by Selwyn Oakheart in South Qeynos, they are called "Selwyn's Errands" parts I-VI.