NEW 20 - 100 Agnostic ..

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by OTG - Bretii, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Rhymehouse Member

2. Livejazz Well-Known Member

Is SoL the only Agnostic 20-100 dungeon, or just the only one available to people who don't have ToT?

If the former, it would be nice to have some other, recent dungeons added to that list -- like, for example, some of the CoE or ToV dungeons -- & if the latter, then I'll just take my 97 Wizzie back to SS, no biggie.
  3. Gudum Active Member

SoL is the only 20-100 agnostic, and it is still suffering from some severe problems, so I wouldn't expect another 20-100 any time soon.

There is a massive difference between attacking a solo mob and a group of linked mobs. I was in a full group last night, with the main tank being a level 100 SK, and me on a level 22 SK. Fighting a solo mob, the fight only lasted a few seconds, and I was doing as much as 80% of the damage. With a group of linked mobs, the level 100 SK was doing about 90% of the damage, and I could barely do 6 or 7%. The DPS for the level 100 didn't seem to vary much between the two types of mobs, but on a level 22 there is a massive difference, with anywhere up to 70 or 80 million DPS with solo mobs, but less than 1 million for a linked mob. I've even tried going in by myself, getting into a fight with a linked mob, then targeting a solo mob at the same time - the solo mob takes tremendous damage and dies in only a few hits, while the linked mob takes hardly any damage, even when using an AoE.
    Livejazz and Cuelaen like this.
  4. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

A bit off topic, sorry, but can anyone recommend a good zone to molo in, so i can get from 95-100? My vacation is almost up, and i had hoped to level at least one more character to 100. Doing the quest line in AoM, but its really slow going.
  5. Livejazz Well-Known Member

I'd Chrono down to 85-90 & stomp around Sebilis until 97, then hit SS. But if you can get groups in Skyshrine, do that now.
  6. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Thanks , friend
  7. Faelfreeblood Active Member

Also there is a fun little instance in there you can solo.
  8. SandsMans Active Member

I was in a group that had a very similar experience today.

100 mystic, 97 sk, 94 illy, 94 dirge, 93 warlock, 94 necro.

The mystic was doing 95% of the DPS against anything that wasn't a ^^^ heroic. The ^^^s were basically being one shot by bows by the dirge and sk, but could do hardly any damage against the ^s or ^^s. Also the linked ^s were doing no damage at all to the mystic, but if the SK got aggro, they nearly one shot him.

The HP scaling was off too. The mystic had their normal 1.5 million HP, the SK had roughly 500k HP, but the rest of the group had 3.5 million HP. o_O

If the mystic wasn't DPSing the ^ and ^^ encounters, they would have taken the 90s in the group easily a half hour to kill one group of four ^s.
  9. SandsMans Active Member

SoL is still broken for characters that are not level 100.

I took a level 45 into a random agnostic group last night and after spending 5 minutes killing the first encounter of non-heroic linked mobs we just re-queued elsewhere.

The non-linked heroics still die absurdly fast compared to the linked non-heroics which take too long to kill.

Are the devs giving up on the level 100 agnostics?
    I was really looking forward to having more level 100 agnostics. :(
  10. azcn2503 Active Member

Indeed. It's crazy.

Check this out:

Luclin's Pain with 6 Savagery on a group of linked mobs: hits for 787,557
    Luclin's Pain with 6 Savagery on a single mob: hits for 1,182,840,846 (lol 1 billion, that's crazy at level 94)
  11. d1anaw Well-Known Member

Here I was under the impression that they were designed for solo and small group, hence the name advanced solo. Oh well. I won't be participating. We tried. Dismal failure.
  12. Therein Active Member

Do you have agnostic dungeons confused with advanced solos?
  13. d1anaw Well-Known Member

Is there not a choice to do an advanced solo in them? I only did one before the release and I could have sworn we had that option. I did do or tried to do the SOL one and it was a mess.
  14. Therein Active Member

They are designed for a multi leveled group of people. No choice for solo. There is a normal version on the dock in Everfrost that you may be thinking of, but I don't remember if there was a solo version.
  15. SandsMans Active Member

Friend convinced me to try it again... we were zoned into someone else's half completed instance.

Same horrible scaling, but this time half the mobs were killed for us!

Seriously, how can you release something so broken and then do nothing to fix it?