NEW 20 - 100 Agnostic ..

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by OTG - Bretii, Apr 28, 2016.

1. dooya New Member

Well, it would be nice is the regular zones were available, and not just the agnostic. Shard of love gives no options, but just zones you into the agnostic. Please fix this
  2. Doomravin Well-Known Member

Let me put it like this with regards to the duoing thing - it took me five to eight minutes today to kill four mobs on my zerker (Doomfrenzy on Thurgardin - built solely as an agnostic zerker to help guildies and friends) who was wearing fully adorned raid gear from places like harrows end and sullon's spire challenge raid - a toon who is also almost fully loaded with level appropriate grandmasters! How peeps in standard agnostic gear are supposed to cope I don't know especially as they should be levelling up and half the time will have low to medium grade gear and apprentice spells
    Oculto likes this.
  3. Gninja Developer

I added the original zone this morning for patch tomorrow. You will have the choice of agnostic or non-agnostic from the portal in Everfrost after tomorrow's update. Both drop the Heartstone. All we ask is don't give up on the agnostic because getting that working right will allow us to set the other agnostic zones to scale up to 100 later on.
  4. Skadesha New Member

Dude better gimme me my Agnostic Dungeons back! :eek: Sucks to have only 1 with Level 99
  5. Seryndipity Active Member

This is insanity lol. We've read all of the posts and especially the ones from you Gninja but when single up mobs like 'an agonizing fury' or 'a suffering fury' are taking 5 minutes to kill for a group of a L100 Swashy, 100 Inquisitor and 100 Troub with our 3 mercs, we all seriously have a prob. I won't even begin to describe what kind of a fight it is with a triple up 'despaired custodian.' It took us an hour to even get inside The Gates of Bliss. Hopefully, there will be some adjustments made so Kattana and I can become Heartbound. We only have 36 minutes left in this instance as I make this post. Siiiiiigh lol
    Edit: In the single encounter with 'a despaired custodian,' the fight lasted 5 min. and 41 secs. My swashy did over 333 million damage.
  6. Spindle Well-Known Member

Thank you! Sounds like a completely reasonable (and soon to be doable) request, too.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  7. Seryndipity Active Member

'A fragile melancholy sadness,' triple up, took less time to kill, (2 min. 40 seconds.)
    Two linked' sorrowful flame sentinels,' triple ups , took a total of 6 minutes. This is all from the Shard of Love agnostic.
  8. Meneltel Well-Known Member

*giggles* more pewpew, less qq *runs off laughing*

Yes, ive been there on an alt, so I know its rough. They will make adjustments. I have faith in them.
    HaphazardAllure and Seryndipity like this.
  9. Seryndipity Active Member

LOL Meneltel. Bae says "s**t isn't fun because there's nothing new, same old stuff and fights extended."
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Gninja. We tried this tonight and although we didn't get killed, we didn't make any real forward progress before the timer was up.

Cyrrena
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. LordTiras Well-Known Member

I have been running through the old agnostics with a pair of 94s and <insert random other toon here>, and with the three plus mercs we've done well. Minus the random third character, I occasionally have a death but again we do OK and can generally deal with the various named and the trash. With the 20-100 announcement I leveled the two 94s to 95 to do Newsies, so I'm stuck with the SoL agnostic to keep doing this. :eek:
    I haven't been in SoL yet with my little team, but I'll go in this weekend (so post-patch) and test it a few times. While I'd expect it to be just a tad harder than before for them (they are in an entirely new tier after all), it should balance out I'd think, and not be a toon blender. I'll provide feedback once I have collected some, so that the tuning has more data to work with.
  12. OTG - Bretii New Member

Just ran through a couple Agnostics post (today-fix) patch, not noticing any changes. I think there was a statement about up'ing the mobs in the OLD Agnostics, so that they can be set to 20-100 also, is this something that is going to happen, and if so are you testing that on the live servers? It seems that the new mechanic has made a global appearance in the OLD Agnostics, even the lower level (per-ToT) ones. I know that there was also a statement made, that nothing was changed in the OLD Agnostics, but as you can see form some of the posts here, that is NOT the fact. Please just make it playable for the level range that you have listed for the Dungeons (Agnostics), if not that then maybe you will change the level requirements for them all and tune them for those levels. Currently, I do not see ANY way for a full group of 20th level toons to do any of the currently tuned Agnostics. Maybe your testing is seeing something different, but as far as teh live stuff that I have looked at, it will not work as listed. Please look into this.. and thank you for your hard work.

p.s. I have run through most of the low level content and when I make a new toon, I like to use agnostics to get them to a level that is good for how I want to play going forward, or even trying new classes.
  13. Gninja Developer

We were able to track down the issue with older agnostic zones (due to some logging we added in with today's update) We will get a fix in asap. Likely Tuesday.
  14. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I do Newsies when my toons hit 85, LordTiras... more status that way. ;)
  15. OTG - Bretii New Member

Sorry this did not come out in testing, next time you need any Agnostics tested prior to a live release, let me know I would be glad to test and save the heart ache of going through this for a release.
    Prissetta likes this.
  16. SandsMans Active Member

Just experienced another bug today. Queued SoL with a full group, half got put in a separate SoL instance, grouped up with people in even yet another SoL instance.

Also, yesterday, queued into an SoL instance with 1 minute left on the timer somehow, when nobody in the group had even been in the zone before.
  17. Ipocrita Active Member

I have faith this will be fixed, as the feedback from players on TLE when KoS went live enabled the devs to improve the balance in group and raid zones where the trash was hitting way too hard, even though it took a while.
    One thing though, its no good just saying "bwah its too hard" - it may be a lot more helpful if you can give names of mobs/trash mobs and the exact nature of the problem - even attach an ACT read out, and specify whether its the TLE/agnostic/standard version of the zone. Raid guild Disturbance on TLE did a lot of hard work to help out during the bumpy KoS ride, with very specific details.
    I haven't had chance to try new SoL out yet - hopefully by the time I get back from vacation in a few weeks all will be love and harmony again!
    HaphazardAllure and Sejreia like this.
  18. Gudum Active Member

Was there any public testing done at all? If I had known there was going to be a new agnostic I'd have done some testing on my lvl 22 to give them some data from a well geared low level.
    Sejreia likes this.
  19. Gudum Active Member

From SoL, in a fight with a mob made up of a group of agonizing furys and suffering furys (5 or 6 total, I didn't think to count), a full group of 6 ranging from level 22 to mid-50s took 26 1/2 minutes to kill off the group. Actually we were still fighting the last one when the zone timed out and we all got zoned out, but it was near death. The suffering furys took 794 million total damage, the agonizing furies 704 million. The group was putting out a little less than 1 million dps, and at level 22 I ran out of power just a few minutes into the fight.
    Sejreia likes this.
  20. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Tonight, i tried several times to join an SoL agnostic. Kept getting put into groups with people who weren't even in SoL anymore, had moved on to another zone. So there i sat in sol, by myself. Then for about 2 hrs after i left that group, i would queue up for sol, zone into it, and get the error message, this zone has expired. Finally, i queued up, and popped into sol with a full group, only to find that that the zone was cleared of all named mobs....we all had popped at the entrance, and all the trash mobs were up, which we killed-and it took us just over 35 minutes to get to the main stairs....during one of the 5 minute fights with the willowisp things, we lost a couple members-guess their arms got tired of swinging, lol-, and simply didn't have the dps to continue, and the group broke up. Clearly, there are kinks that need to be worked out, and i'd like to request that the zone be fixed before my vacation next week, lol-i have 7 or 8 lvl 95's i'd like to level :) There could be mailed cookies involved to daybreak hq....seriously, i make a mean peanut butter blossom:)
    Prissetta likes this.