New 110 food but no drink?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Anatha, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Anatha Active Member

I did not see a new 110 drink in beta and have not heard anything about a new 110 drink on live. Is there going to be a new 110 drink to match the new 110 food?
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Currently, there is no mastercrafted food for PoP.
  3. Melkior Well-Known Member

I'm not quite 110 yet on my Provisioner, but the Advanced Provisioner 110 recipe book has Matron's Cobbler ( Link: \aITEM -487451116 984863811 0 0 0:[Matron's Cobbler]\/a ), a mastercrafted food with 6 hour duration in it. I have yet to find a MC recipe for drink.
  4. Anatha Active Member

Yeah that is what I thought. The 110 is mastercrafted....it is just food though. There is no drink...yet!
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

derp.... typo.. ONLY food :p
  6. Suzze/Barshen/Baratroub Active Member

As of this time, There has only been one Advanced Book for Provisioners (Advanced Provisioner 110) and that has the one Recipe (Matron's Cobbler). There has yet to be any other Advanced books to drop. This is the only Trade skill I have seen this happening with. The other issue is the Matron's Hearts needed to craft this dish are Super Rare. Yes, I understand the Trade Skill timeline hasn't been released yet, but it seems as of now, The Provisioner has been completely ignored and forgotten in this expansion!
    Febrith likes this.
  7. Melkior Well-Known Member

The Matron Hearts are not nearly so rare as the Victonuts or Battle Plantains. I'm pretty happy with the drop rate by comparison! I would definitely like to see a Rare Drink recipe though.
  8. Alenna Well-Known Member

Provisioners only get the one and they should have both food and drink in them the devs need to add the drink in to the advanced 110 book.

Either it is RNG madness where some folks get the rare and some don't or something is wrong a 3 or 4 to 1 ratio seems a bit much as of now I have 40+ ether strands and only 9 Matron's hearts.this from harvesting while adventuring since the expansion went live. Oh and the daily plant run.
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

It's not as good as you think... old MC food/drink recipes made 50 per combine/rare.. the PoP recipe makes 10 per.
    Tekka likes this.
  10. Ragna Well-Known Member

And it's not as bad as you think :)
    Old recipe was 1 hour duration (50h per rare) while new one is 6h (60h per rare). Granted, if you're the kind of people who turns off auto-consume when not in Heroics/Raids a good chunk of these 6h will be wasted.
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. Qozjay New Member

Just get rid of Provies. Every other crafting skill can make more than 1 master-craft recipe, but we one have 1? Its a huge waste of time and resources to make a 110 provi just to make 1 master-craft item. Its a slap in the face for all the work you have to do. And then for those who thought there might be justice after the bork up of the last xpansion gathering Victonuts or Battle Plantains.... so now you just give us one rare? Well I hope you have just one desk and one chair to sit in there DayBreak Developer. After TWO expansion and no balance added to the provisioner trade skill, get ride of it and add a food merchant or let people quest for the food. #DayBreakRuinProvies
    Febrith, Alenna and Kheldorm like this.
  12. Mermut Well-Known Member

Uhm.. mastercrafted recipes aren't the only thing that matters.
    While I do think they should have made MC drink to go with the food, provies have NEVER had lots of MC recipes. MC food is a fairly new addition to the game.
    In may ways that is a BOON to proviers. They can make useful/viable items without requiring rare that people want.
    Sort of like woodworkers with arrows.
    Xillean, Alenna and Prissetta like this.
  13. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Not having Provis would be very bad.
    Xillean, Alenna and Mermut like this.
  14. Alenna Well-Known Member

it does last longer though.
  15. Alenna Well-Known Member

the devs forgot we had a drink slot as well and need to give us the drink.

This is why we need a decicated Dev that knows crafting and tradeskilling for the Tradeskill content. nojt the well if we have time after workingo n the adventure ones we have now.
  16. Fixmore New Member

Everyone shouldnt get too upset over the crafting stuff or lack there of. This is a game about adventuring and questing, not crafting, its just a side business that brings no money to the game. We will get recipes when they are ready for us to have them, just like the TS sig quest line. In the meantime, I will continue to drive this 3 wheel car and hope we get the other tire before next expac.

One more thing to think about, how successful would the epic 2.0 be without all the crafters that offered their services to make this happen? But remember, we are the ones that have to wait till things are more fun to continue our non-essential services.
  17. Tkia Well-Known Member

Really? I craft and these days it's all I do since the adventuring game pretty much turned into spreadsheet and merc mandatory. Doesn't my subscription and cash shop bill bring money to the game? If so I can easily put a stop to both just as I've so far resisted paying for an expansion that contains no crafting content worth looking at.

And I'm guessing I'm not the only one.
    Argosunited, Ursa Minor and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Keedahm Member

Kielex, is that you?