Netherlord

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Loreta, Jul 1, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Loreta Guest

Does anyone know the dps details or anything on the netherlord, I meaning the differences between 1, 2, and so up to grandmaster.
    It does give any details like that.
  2. ARCHIVED-Morghus Guest

In its current form, it is simply worthless/filler when you actually manage to not have anything else better to cast...which is pretty much never. It likely does even less damage overall than dissolve, anoter spell that is pretty much never used.
  3. ARCHIVED-SageGaspar Guest

It's pretty awful, I'd cast the debuffs for a chance at procs before I resorted to netherlord. Aside from just being low DPS it gets killed really easily. The only thing I think it could really be useful for is if acid storm and netherealm are down and you want to precast it during inc as your first spell on a tank with shoddy aggro.
  4. ARCHIVED-Araxes Guest

I use it to proc the broodlings in AOE fights, that's about it. For some reason it's like a near-guaranteed way to spawn those little suckers if you cast NL right after DI.
    I have long wondered if Netherlord has any kind of debuff attached to it ... that would make it plenty more worthwhile if it had some kind of debuff proc or something.
    Ara
  5. ARCHIVED-Loreta Guest

I agree, would be nice too if they put some details about it damage dealing effects. I found the broodlings seam to spawn quicker too when NL was cast.
  6. ARCHIVED-Korvac Xavier Guest

Broodlings atm are basically worthless to cast as well. Dumbfire pets in general for all classes have become a waste.
  7. ARCHIVED-Wytie Guest

I would remove this button from your hot bar and forget about it forever.
    Your parse will thankyou.
  8. ARCHIVED-Morghus Guest

Should just combine this with broodlings and make it summon a super swarm of 6 shadow beasts and 3 void beasts/space lobsters that are AOE immune and be done with it.