Nektropos Castle Game Room Bug?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Tocino the Troubadour, May 11, 2019.

1. Tocino the Troubadour Active Member

I am doing Hadden's Earring on my 31 Berserker. I have done this several times before on other toons, so I know the details of how to access the second level. i did the marble quests etc... I followed every detail on the walkthrough on the Fandom site, but now I'm in the game room and nothing is interactive. i can't get the hastily scrawled note so I can't open the hidden wall with the sconce to access level 2.

Any ideas?
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Ragna Well-Known Member

I did it a few hours ago without problem, so it's not bugged for everyone.
    Did you try reloging ? Sometime it helps with NPCs/objects not rendering where they should.
    Double check your quest journal in case you missed a step in the access quest.
    If this doesn't work, reset your instance and try it in a "new" Nek Castle.
    Hope it helps.
  3. Eradani Well-Known Member

i had the o.p's problem a couple years ago, seems i forgot to hail some ghost or listen to some speech in the previous step. going back fixed the game room
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

likely forgot to go back and hail the NPC. When doing the access for this place it's just best to follow along with the wiki guides for it because it was extraordinarily intensive to get through.. I always left the scrawled note in my bags after i was done just so i wouldn't have to hunt it down again. There were like six different places in the game room it could be in.