Need to start seeing bots banned on tarinax

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Stevethevirgin, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Raff Well-Known Member

Honestly, if I want plat, I'll buy a krono. Botters don't even impinge on my gameplay & I could care less if they stay...or get banned.
    Kittybock likes this.
  2. Sunlei Well-Known Member

It's weird but what can you do? when people think 'bots' are people NOT AFK playing 2 or more accounts at the same time.

The bots that cheat are the 'robots' that auto play parts of the game while the person is not there. They by pass the games intended 'time sinks'.

For Duprey, I agree it's impossible to find enough people who want to level at the same exact time you want to level. Especially if you don't like to PL in a day or want to level at your own pace, tired of regearing and then not enjoying your new gear for a couple days. Maybe on the pvp server they should sell a bauble to get 70 right away. Let the new 70s gearup off broker, questing or their guild.
  3. TIDYBESTPVPERINTHEWORLD New Member

bots are evaccing and killing people, ban them
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Old Mc Donald had a game Iya Iya Ho and in his game he had some bots Iya Iya Ho.
    And a bot , bot here and a bot , bot there , here a bot there a bot , ald Mac Donald had a game Iya , Iya , Ho .

And in his game he had some Boxers . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Iya , Iya , Ho .
    Breanna likes this.