Need to do some "repair" on PQs

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Bhayar, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Just tried getting into the latest Awuidor PQ from the portal and everyone is complaining because no one can log in. Spent last 7 minutes after portal appeared clicking on it to no avail. Everyone in general chat was having the same issues. That and the incessant lag if you can get in is a little daunting, but I'd be willing to trade a wee bit of lag to actually get in. This morning, people were having to log out of game and log in just to make sure they could beat the 5 minute timer to actually claim their rewards.
    Appreciate any help you can lend us to alleviate the problem(s).
    Kuulei likes this.
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

The Awuidor: Dark Fathoms
    Just wouldn't let anyone in at 2pm pacific.
    Also I think the claim needs to be extended to 10 minutes to allow loading into the library.. getting stuck, closing the client, restarting the client and getting to Dr. Arcana. Since that seems like an easier remedy than fixing the lag has been. :cool:
    Gullveig likes this.
  3. Kuulei Well-Known Member

It seems to just be Dark Fathoms, it was the 5pm pacific PQ as well and no one can get it. although I think it should have been a different PQ rather than the same one at 2pm pacific. Its pretty much broke for now.
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Seems to be Air PQ is broken. Was able to get into Water one earlier. Also, if you wait for most everyone to zone and land, just wait to accept the box 2 or 3 minutes after everyone else leaves, your landing to the library will be much faster. It'll put you in a different library zone.