Need to Add Chrono to 92

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Lamori, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Lamori Member

Now that the Expac has been released I would like to see SoE Add the option to chrono to 92. Right now the highest is 90. please SoE add this.
  2. Terein Active Member

It's every 5 levels, why would they add 92?
  3. Uberfuzzy Member

For the same crazy reasons they thought raising it by 2 was a sane idea?
    To be able to do skyshrine content at its intended level? I dunno.
    If they let me let me crono down to 92->90 (and not make the next highest available be 85) for months on end, they should let me go from 95->92 now.
  4. Lamori Member

Well to be truthful main reason why I wanted chrono to be increased was for soloing zones better like PR and what not. the extra two levels helps a lot, especially when your a healer and not a dps/tank. No i can do it at 90 just take little longer and a tad bit more difficult. Doing it at 95 the mobs are grey and no chest. I am sure there might be other reasons to chrono to 92. Maybe your 95 and not aa maxed yet, chrono to 92 for ss for better exp gain. just my 2 copper.
  5. Wurm Well-Known Member

You asking for them to allow you to mentor to 92 to do something a lot of people would rather see removed from the game entirely isn't going to happen.

If you can do it at 90 solo, be happy about it and stop asking for an extra scoop of ice cream to go with your two slices of pie.
  6. Wurm Well-Known Member

Now this is a reason I agree with.
    Uberfuzzy likes this.
  7. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

Why not just let us type in what level we want to chrono to in a text box?
    Feldon, Terein and Tylia like this.