Need Suggestions - get mob to 50%, use item

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Xianthia, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Finora Well-Known Member

It should not have taken that long. Seems the mobs are way difficult at level 110. It probably wasn't much tested at that level since it's an older quest and I'm pretty sure the level cap was 92 at the time.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Can one of us volunteer to come help you with it?
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Maybe with my next character to try it. It does say solo, and when I check the DarqUI hp line for them, says Solo.

But we can try later on. Currently I'm going to go to the Myrist library and check into that chest near the front desk.

The mobs showed level 110 level, same as my toon's level. Not 92 as posted in the wiki. So I do wonder if DB changed it up.

I have wondered today if I had gone down to adv level 92, would it have been easier ?

Last year I took a different 110 toon and merc on the prequel quests. Ran into some 102 level mobs and had no problem dealing with them.

Jennis did level up to 110 Paladin. For the character last year I had the Skono(?) merc that looks like a bird with a large composite bow. At least I remember it as a composite bow. He got those 102 adv level mobs dead most of the time before I could do anything.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you can take a mercenary, you can drop the merc and take another player with you.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Starghallson on Skyfire is the one I took through this. I got Archivist's gear. Some of it had prestige adornments.

But I did swap gear in and out, adorns in and out.

Health, Power, resolve, dps, and stats ( Strength, etc. ) are much better. Attribute, ah. Anyway, the lowest is 16.5K. There were much lower.

The Archivist's bolts for the crossbow are all negative so I bought some others. Toward's something or other.

Damage that toon's gear can do is much higher.

Ah, got the info from the log: Twark Bodkin Crossbow Bolts 60 plat for 200 and 65 plat for 200 more as the trader of the first ones had run out. I'll check... not sure if my toons can do bolts. I know I have one woodworker somewhere, but that crafting is below 40.

Ah, I have a wood worker 72. Hmmm. I wonder if its carpenter that does arrows ? I know, I can look it up, but I'm tired and about to log out for the day.

Carpenter 27 and 28 on Skyfire, my one Weaponsmith is on Maj'Dul.

If nothing else, I can create another account and get cracking on another crafter, or start one of these already done back to 10th.

Well, I'm taking a break for the rest of the day. But may check around the forums for a few more minutes.