Need more stuff!!!!

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-bongo1234, Feb 13, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-bongo1234 Guest

[p]My suggestion to improve the look and feel of the game would be to add more stuff, since this game came out over 2years ago a lot of people have more powerful machines and i'd like you guys (the art department) to fill the outdoor areas with more bushes, plants, trees, wildlife, wells, old carts, ruins etc, clutter up that landscape with useless stuff to make it seem more real and less empty. Another suggestion for the landscape is to make it more undulating, take nek forest for example its pretty flat with these bloody great big boxy hills dotted all over the place!!?? same with most of the landscapes, so undulate them everything seems so flat.[/p][p]For buildings, like taverns etc, can you not add more stuff, more tables, pictures, drinks, food, a cosy fireplace with useless npc's sitting around it drinking and talking.[/p][p]The game to me lacks clutter, the more stuff i see onscreen the more immersive it feels instead of one big empty bland landscape with static mobs.[/p][p]Now that i can run this game on extreme quality, i have to admit i now admire the graphics so much more than the way i used to run it.. extreme performance most of time. The lighting, shadows and textures now all jump out of the screen and certain sections now look gorgeous. ROV looks great now with the green glow and intricately textured walls, so now that i can see this game the way you meant it to look i want you to fill it with even more stuff![/p][p]It doesnt have to be interactive, heck if you could make it a slider based option for those with lower specc'd machines, that would be perfect.[/p][p]Anyways thats my suggestion on how to improve the look and feel of the game and i reckon it would improve it 100%[/p]