Need Inquisitor advice.

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Desolation, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Desolation New Member

I have recently returned to the game after a long break and I ground xp and quests up to level 100. The gear change is insane and before I drop a lot of plat on new equipment I would like some advice on what to focus on. I prefer to solo or help with Public Quests but I am not against raiding etc. Thank you to anyone who responds "constructively" :-D
  2. Fairin Active Member

inb4 betray to templar

you can cap all the stats, eventually...

critbonus to 4352 (if you expect to be around a troub) otherwise 4150 - with ethereal offhand from solo questing

all the junk at 100% - reuse recovery aoe auto strikethrough ect
    accuracy caps around 20%.
    doublecast and potency are your two primary focuses for gear

once everything is capped nicely. focus on potency - don't forget about /toggledeity for tithe points as they are vastly important to your dps. no matter what the devs say. everyones a dps first then their other job.

cb>potency>doublecast>abilitymod>everythingelse

you should beable to reach 2500cb/11000 potency just doing solo quests in KA up to the ethereal offhand, (mostly twark gear)

you should look into doing things for your epic2.0 and drag it out while you level your first ascension to lv 9 (takes roughly 45 days now?)

also betray to templar.

fully infusing gear with plat/boughtinfusers = 800cb/pot gain to help capping cb early on. of course depends on the pieces of gear and if you find dumping plat on gear yer probably gonna salavge in a few days is worth it.. (it isn't) but the knowledge is there.
  3. AOW59 New Member

I play an inquis and I recently came back to the game, so I understand where you're coming from. I don't know / understand the reasoning behind the 'betray to templar' remark, but the important things are mostly listed by Fairin:

- get your ethereal offhand by completing KA timeline, and finishing up the couple quests necessary for the faction
    - attend the PQ's and work to get your myth helm, charm and primary
    - if you have a friend you routinely play with, go get the Hearbond in Shard of Love - 30% fervor is a big deal
    - Do key quests in OF for a shot at Resolve 14 gear or the myth gear
    - Do the ToT and KA tradeskill timeline for the cloak
    - get the new KA purple adornments outlined for priests on eq2library (http://eq2library.com/ka/class-optimization/)
    - run Stronghold as often as possible; a few good drops for you in there (especially 2nd named with the 1k potency ring) and a shot at the mission crates giving you myth bp / legs
    - make sure you're picking up your guidance scrolls from ascension master every day
    - if you used the Kunark book to get into OF instead of breaking in the normal way, make sure you go back and finish the Heritage quest for Greenmist; the proc is very nice.