Need Info!

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Firefalk, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Firefalk New Member

Hi, iplayed EQ2 much Years and at last 2 Years ago. Now my Question, how long i can Reactivate my Chars?
    Txh for Help!
  2. crazyeyes321 Active Member

You can get your old characters back, as they dont ever really delete characters that are inactive. You will need to remember what the account name was, or the email it was associated with as well as security answers if necessary. If you dont have access that way, you can contact support and likely use old credit card info to find your account.
  3. Calthine Well-Known Member

Yep, if you can remember your login info they're all still there.
  4. Firefalk New Member

Hi, thx for the fast Answers!
    I take the Download and start the Game with my old Account, but now my Chars are not in the Startmenue.
    In Germany theres New to Play EQ2 without Paying in a small Status, if you play in payed Modus you get Gold Status.
    I hope if i Pay now new for Gold Status i get my Chars from Past back!
  5. Ragna Well-Known Member

Are you sure you choosed the correct localisation in the launcher ?

For exemple : If your old chars were on the german servers (or on european english servers) you won't see them if you choose US english as localisation.

EDIT : Even in Free-to-Play you should see your characters, you might not be able to play them due to the FtP restrictions (char slot limit for exemple) but you still should see them.