Need help with quest, "Dragon and a Ninni"

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Morte, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Morte Member

This quest requires me to find Ninni on the Halls of Fate Island. I am supposed to go to -30, -387, 48, which is on the central island according to http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/A_Dragon_and_a_Ninni and jump off to reach her. My problem is that I can't see here even from the bridge to her island. Also, I don't see how jumping from the central island will get me to her. I really need some specific help with this quest. Thanks
  2. Mystfit Well-Known Member

she's hanging off the central island (the HOF island). You aren't really jumping off the island itself so much as going lower down the side of the mountain and it's suggesting you pick where you start heading down carefully so as not to fall totally off the island or get to a spot you are stuck and can't get to her. Head to the SE portion of the island and follow the way point they give.
  3. Morte Member

mystfit, thanks for the help,but now I have more questions than answers:

1. According to the map, Ninni is near the SE island; however, Wiki says the way point to "jump" is in the central island. I don't understand that.
    2. I can't see her even from the bridge. How do I see her
    3. You say that I should be going down a path but not jumping off the island. I don't see any path at the way point given above.
  4. Mae- Well-Known Member

She's on the central island, but down the side, not up at the main part. cross the bridge to the center island, then head a bit to the left and start down there. Go SLOW, don't drop down big cliffs, and you'll be able to see her before too long.
  5. Mystfit Well-Known Member

It isn't a path exactly, just a bunch of slopes and ledges. The way point suggested by the wiki walkthrough is just the best way to stat climbing down the island. I imagine you can't see her from the bridge. You'll ahve to start going down the central island. to get low enough. SHe is near the direction of the SE island, but still ON the central island...just down the side.
  6. Morte Member

Thanks for the help everyone.I actually finished the quest. It wouldn't have happened without your input.