Need help with My AA Trees

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Kuzab, Feb 26, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-GrandMasterUb Guest

MyTFlyGuy wrote:
    Some people will suggest gettin the combat art line (forgot the name) in the berserker tree instead of the perserverance line, but i prefer the perserverance line myself.
  2. ARCHIVED-GrandMasterUb Guest

Troyjan wrote:
    I'd say you've got 2 options. Either
    STR 441
    STA 448
    INT 44682
    or
    STR 4483
    STA 448
    INT 446
    *you can vary the points in STR(4) to INT(3 or 4) etc...
    with the remaining 26 points id put them in the TSO tree 5 points in max hp, 5 points in max power, 5 points in the innate damage reduction, 5 points in rescue, end ability last 5 points in the first circle of the bulking line (berserker tree)
  3. ARCHIVED-Tendain Guest

Xalmat wrote:
    Xalmat, would you say this could work for pure tanking aswell or just as a hybrid spec?
  4. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Pure tank for the most part. But if you're looking for full defensive, max STA4 (sacrificing points out of STR3 or STR4), and put enough points into debilitations for Gut Roar.
  5. ARCHIVED-Tendain Guest

Is the cyclone tree worth it at all?
  6. ARCHIVED-Obadiah Guest

Tendain wrote:
    Well, you have to put those points somewhere.
    I think I have everything except OW in Cyclones. More worthwhile since TSO came out since they changed the damage on some of those abilities.
    Thank goodness the Fighter changes didn't go through as they had them though.
  7. ARCHIVED-Tendain Guest

Tendain wrote:
    Let me rephrase that between gut roar and cyclone which would be more worth it...? I plan on tanking when I am not running with guild through stuff on the account of we have Shadowknight main tank and plan on using my current "hybrid" build i guess is the term and I know i want the clicky stuff and perseverance but didnt quite know where t go next. I am only 69 at the moment, but its always good to plan ahead.