Need Help want to find Anchient Spells

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Aran Anar, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Aran Anar Active Member

Hello I am on the Antonia Bayle server and I want all my ancient spells from levels 90 to level 100 .

I have about 100k platinum to spend if anyone has any extra assassin ancient spells please mail my char in game.

Question Where is best place to go looking for ancient spells to drop in game wich zone?

Does it have to be Alter of malice zones?

Do ancient only drop in raid zones?

Where is best place for me to try to solo for level 92 - 100 Assassin ancient skills spells please ?

Thank you any help would be great - Anran Arnar 100 assassin Arania guild Antonia bayle
  2. Dagada Member

ok, so I had a snarky comment and I am editing it. You will not find any Ancient Spells between 92-100 for any class, even the ones people don't want, for 100k plat. You will likely not see any for sale that you want. The off chance that you do, expect 1 mil plat.

I have seen them drop in contested, I am sure they drop other places.
  3. Entropy Well-Known Member

They are 10mil plat on the vendor. The good ones sell for 3-5M+ easily. Even bad ones seem to sell for something dumb like 1-2M. Fortunately for me, the beastlord ones are pretty terrible so I don't have to worry about these. :)
  4. Xerikton Active Member

got two from scourge keep adv solo after it first came out. discoed one. at the time they sold for 500k each. now they would sell for far more as more plat appears to be in the game. haven't had one drop from there since the lockout went from 6 hours to less. appears after that the masters drop rate was reduced too.

if you haven't already i would work on getting your grand masters. as you need those before you can learn the ancients of that spell. i believe that is how it works but could be wrong.
  5. Aran Anar Active Member

Hey what is best zone to try to solo for Ancient spells? Alter of malice only? I can solo most of the alter of malice heroics I think was able to do high hold or do I HAVE to do Raid zones ?

Please help I want to finnish my char and start on my other characters, tired of playing a Assass in and ate like 2 guys with butz inside and eating ..... only made the class to start guild with and yes it strong class does amazing damage can solo easy and fun but want to try a casting class so please ?

Where do Ancient spells drop wich zone please and can any of the zones be done single player solo ?

Thank you - Anran Arnar of Arania on Antonia bayle
  6. Aran Anar Active Member

can not find information on internet where they drop wich zone ?
  7. semisus Does not play this game

theres no real spot to farm ancients 91-100
    its like every heroic zone from aom and upwards have a chance for it ( a few solo ones as well )
    but chances are so low like 1 ancient spells pr thousands of heroic zones for one , raids have better chance but chance is still very very low.
  8. Vokan Well-Known Member

If you are trying to "Ancient out" you skills, you will never ever ever ever do it. If you can only solo some of the AOM heroics, then you have other gear issues that could vastly improve your character besides looking for ancients.