Need help to figure out befallen, antonious bayle server.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Aran Anar, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Aran Anar Active Member

Any players over lv 80 who know befallen really good can help me out in both aflicted and tomb of mad crusader. For aflicted i want to open up the last door in zone i know i have seen it open once before it sould be quest related me don't know there.

For Tomb of the Mad Crusader i could use some help to get the trophy head, i have my own guild it is small and not up to that level mostly. The zone is very hard for me i do not use a merc and i do not know script. I have quests in both zones im usually on playing my 90 assassin Arakth, send me a /tell in game if you would like to help out, good alternate advancement experiance, named gives status on kill and trophy i want to place in my new guild hall ^.^
  2. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

I've never ever seen the door in Bonegrinder's room open. You'll probably need a full group 92+ for Gynok. The script is pretty easy though. The adds have to be burned in a certain way. I think it goes the healer, then vin, then the healer again, then vin again, then the rest of them. Hug Gynok on the purple vision or you explode.