Need help removing an item from inventory.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nucii, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Nucii New Member

Hi, Everyone....I received a recipe (Sturdy Bunk Bed) that I scribed. Then unintentionally, I received the recipe again. The recipe says no-value, no-trade, no-transmute and I think more. (Cant see it right now since servers are down.)

How do I get rid of this recipe book from my character inventory? I have tried everything I can think of and its still there. I did send in a report, but that was a waste of time since I havent heard anything back. Any help would be greatly appreciated since this is taking up a space in inventory that could be used for more important things. TY
  2. Chris Thompson Active Member

Did you try just dropping it on the ground to destroy it?
    Oh, and it's likely not a bug.
  3. Nucii New Member

Yes, I have tried everything I can think of. No matter what I try to do, I get a message saying it can not be destroyed.
    If this is likely not a bug, then what else would it be? I would like to get this reported to the correct place and hopefully prevent someone else from going though this aggravation.
  4. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

unfortunately there are things in game that you cannot get rid of - there is nothing left to do but just shove them somewhere far away. it can be especially annoying when you spend your money on this game and get these nonsense. i think this situation so that we don't forget how really they treat us, to players because this is very old problem. and yes - this is precisely not bug..
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

In some situations like this, you can put in a /petition and a GM can remove it for you. The last time I had to have them do such a thing (a couple years ago), I had to actually give them express permission to go into my account and delete the item for me. I'm not sure if anything has changed in the process since then, but it is worth a try.