Need help for quest. What dreams may come.

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Minh, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Minh Member

Hi mates I am doing the quest "What Dreams May Come" for the 27% bountiful harvest from prayer shawl. http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/What_Dreams_May_Come
    I am part 15 and don't know exactly how I should continue. Do I need to follow that list and find people who can craft those items for me in order? It seems like a huge mess for a solo quest thing where you actually need players who have done this quest in order to get past the 15th step. How exactly would I go about doing this? Can someone please take some time and explain to me how I can get this done please. I have sunked some good time and plats into this quest and now I am stuck, not knowing what I really need to do.

Do I need to go gather all the required materials needed for each tradeskill class and then find each 1 by 1 and ask them if they can craft that item for me? The problem I can foresee is trying to find someone of that class that actually has the recipe for the required item. The only way for them to have the recipe is if they have done this tradeskill timeline quest.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Yes, you need to gather the materials then look for someone from each trade skill to make an item. The items must be done in order. Which server are you on? If on Halls of Fate, I have crafters for all the necessary recipes.
  3. Minh Member

I got it all figured out. I have a guild mate who can craft all except woodworkers part. Such a pain. In the future it will be very hard for people to complete this quest. Since it requires 8 others who are different tradeskills who have done the quest to this part. The developers should start making changes for this quest.
  4. semisus Does not play this game

its the same with soltice ear where you will also need help with someone to commision it for you
    i remeber doing this quest and i asked in tradeskil channel and got a replys right away.
    try asking in there for help.
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

It's really not that hard, Minh...
  6. Edelphia Well-Known Member

I just finished it with all my crafters on MD if you need anything made. Send mail to Kiskilla or Edelphia if I'm not in game and we can work something out.