need help finding a bed

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Tenchigirl15, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

hey guys, I'm looking for an advanced carpenter recipe that has a "pristine intricate cedar bed." I saw it on EQfurnture.com but it has no info on what level recipe to make it. here's a pic of it it it look's formiler. ;)

thanks. :D

[IMG]
  2. Atmu New Member

3. Kisy Active Member

Sadly, SOE has taken out various recipies through the years, occassionally, there is one we think back to and go OHH I HAVE TO MAKE THIS... only to find that... it has been removed.

/sadness.
  4. Atmu New Member

Concerning this one there has never been a recipy actually. It was only available by vendors.

Greetings Mu!
  5. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

darn! I wanted it so bad too! it would of look great in my hubby's master bedroom. o well. :(

thanks for the help by the way. :)
  6. Kisy Active Member

I know it wasn't a recipe, just giving her a heads up that if she searchs on unupdated websites, she may run into this again. I would suggest Traders or EQ Decorators. Those are my two go to sites since I know they are updated more recently than others.
  7. Catri The Dark New Member

If you are looking for a large fancy bed with that styling you could try doing something like what I did for my latest house... it looks quite nicely decadent. :D
    [IMG]
  8. Lera Well-Known Member

EQ2furniture's updated fairly regularly - usually once a week or so. There are a few items that don't have information on where to obtain them, mostly newer things (but please send feedback if you know where they're from), and some items that were either removed years ago or discovered only once on one server (and thus are in the data feed, even though they're probably unobtainable unless you got a GM or dev to give you one).